Agnostic.com

14 11

Have you ever been so happy from a weight loss journey, you’ve actually cried ?

As silly as it sounds, I’ve come close to it after battling to lose weight and since joining CrossFit class and watching my daily calorie intake, I’ve lost 20 pounds in nearly four months as I attend class five times a week.

EmeraldJewel 7 Aug 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not crying because I'm more beautiful, but because my knees are stronger! Not only does being overweight stress the joints, destroying them over time, but there is also a relationship between excess fatty tissue and inflammation. Thus, osteoarthritis probably results from increased stress on the joints and the inflammatory chemical and hormonal environment that excess body fat creates. I am satisfied that I was able to go this way, that I ate right, and decided to buy a scale vont.com. My tears are tears of happiness! My family is proud of me! Fight for your health and never give up! Good luck!

No, it's my hair loss journey that made me cry.

I’m with you on that, ?

Congratulations!

Way to go, EJ!! I've dropped about 20 over the last 6 months, after being chubby to some degree since puberty (ahem, roughly 40 years ago)... Yes, it is a great feeling! I bet your sleeping and eating habits have changed as well?

Yes!!!

I weighed 350 at one point in my life, lost well over 200 lbs and kept it off for 8 years. It did not make me happy, but baby, I got laid (women are groomed for this starting at birth), every which way but up. When my mom died I gained a lot of it back, figuring out I lost it for her cause I don't give a flying f**k. One thing I have learned in 64 years is I am not this body. Sure, I admire those who decide to take care of their's but it's just another "illness", all the weight loss crap. Who actually even cares? So much time/care/effort on the human body, I think it's all nuts. Billions of dollars spent to look a way Mother Nature says is not 'normal'....on that note I now do intermittent fasting because it makes me feel better, not for weight loss. It is really helping my autoimmune.

First, congratulations. What you've done is difficult. Simple, but fiendishly hard.

20 years ago I was much heavier. Discovered low carb, lost a bunch of weight. No, I did not cry. Happy, but no tears. I've kept the weight off for the 20+ years it's been. At 63, I'm at my lowest weight since my mid 20's and close to senior in high school. It can be done.

No but , im certainly Congratulating you on the amazing hob you have done

Congrats on your weight loss! Good to see people being healthy and taking care of themselves. 🙂

To answer your question, no. But if I did start losing a lot of weight, then I might cry because that would probably mean I had cancer or some other disease where I was dying.

In 2016 I came down with rheumatoid arthritis got really sick they put me on Prednisone and I gained a huge amount of weight took me 9 months once I get off of prednisone but I lost 42 pounds and I've kept it off for the last couple years didn't cry but I sure feel a heck of a lot better

Go on with your bad self!!!

Hahaha! Thank you!

Not quite to the point of crying, but I lost 25 kilos in 6 months about three years ago and certainly felt waay better! I set myself a goal of completing a half-marathon in under two hours and did it in 1.53 so I was pretty damn proud of myself - just too tired to cry.

I did it through 5:2 intermittent fasting and running several times a week.

Yes, I could lose weight when I was young, but after 30, I can no longer do it independently. I went to [visageclinic.com] , and they helped me. Liposuction helps to remove the abdomen, which becomes the first step towards a healthier body. I got rid of the fat deposits and decided to buy a subscription to the gym and start jogging regularly. So my appearance now allows me not to be ashamed of my body. I can wear my favorite jeans and walk on a par with young girls to the pool.

That is awesome! You go, girl!!!

Duke Level 8 Aug 28, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:165446
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.