Agnostic.com

5 1

Need partner

I'm looking for partner ? I want to be happy because I wasn't happy

Hamangodfree 3 Aug 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Happiness is more a state of mind than it is to be provided by another person.

Personally, I took a logn look at myself and slowly changed all the aspect of myself that I didnt' like, on the theory that if I liked myself better, I'd appear more attractive to others. I think it is a good theory, but once I learned to liek myself better, I simply felt I no longer needed another person in my life. Another person may enhance my happiness, but I am already happy.

Anyway, that is my experience.

...will travel?

Of course sure πŸ™‚ where is your destination?

@Hamangodfree Sorry that was a joke based on an old product advertisement. I cannot even remember which one.

A gym/workout partner?

Hi, tnx for your reply

@Hamangodfree you’re body looks great. I’ve recently started weight training, but I don’t look like that. Not yet, anyway πŸ˜‰

Is this really a photo of you ? Or is this the you , you want to be ?

Hi, I'm fitness instructor, this is my body

@Hamangodfree Nice body ! But that doesn't look like your face .

@Cast1es I have numerous picture of my body, if you want I can send it to you πŸ™‚

@Hamangodfree Your profile face shot looks like you have a much thinner facial profile , than the full frontal photo . Guess the facial hair makes a difference ? I like the smile . That is very attractive .

@Cast1es thank you

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:165997
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.