Agnostic.com

7 0

Who is your favorite character from Mayberry, NC?

And why do you like that one best?
Just to make it tougher, no multiple picks!

• 1 vote
  • 4 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 8 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 0 votes
CallMeDave 8 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Barney Fife, all the way

You left out Goober. The reason I am reminded, I saw the Florida GOP candidate Rick DeSantis and thought he looks a lot like Goober.

Max number of choices is 8. It was hard to pick. A perk of higher levels should be more poll choices.

I'm about three years younger than Ron Howard, so have always been fond of him. My firstborn son looked enough like him to be his doppleganger. But Don Knotts was brilliant on that show, and he was the real reason I still watch thew reruns. His comedy is timeless.

Deb57 Level 8 Aug 29, 2018

really its Ernest T. Bass, but i voted for Otis.

My dad used to work at a juvenile correctional facility and he told us once that he was a diversionary counselor, not a guard - he didn't carry a gun. My reaction was, "Wow, dad! Even Barney Fife gets one bullet!"

Opie of course.

Helen Crump is my favorite you did not have her as a choice.

I ran out at 8! No gomer either

I mean Howard Stern

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:166559
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.