Agnostic.com

4 4

QUESTION Tea Consent - YouTubeTea and Consent

I love this very good analogy to describe consent for sexual relationships 🙂

LuciMP 5 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As a coffee drinker I'm highly offended 😉

This is a very good and quite amusing analogy and deserves to be shared more widely.

And that makes me think a spot of tea before bed would be very nice indeed.

I am confused so the person can't have their own feelings and express they are annoyed. I mean if two adults consented to have tea but one person changes their mind that is fair but don't expect the person to take you seriously again. Also what if you drank the tea but you didn't like it would you say that you were forced to drink it? Having a other video or statement doesn't stop people behaving badly. It implies that some people are to stupid to remember it or that they are all potential tea forcers which just isn't right or true. Any view point looks real on youtube it insulates people. Just like watching mgtow , feminism , consevatism and liberlism magically makes you go more in the direction you were going. Sorry that is just my thoughts

If she don't want tea show her the door.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16660
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.