Agnostic.com

68 7

Your thoughts on pubic hair fashions?

I was getting my eye brow waxed yesterday and got chatting to the young beautician about Brazlian waxing... I understand pubic hair au naturale is well out of vogue even seen by some as a big turn off. Many men are also 'manscaping ' Some trim to specific styles... Lazer treatments to ensure a no pubic hair zone is very popular... does styles and what you find a turn on depend on age, ethnicity... sexual orientation? Your thoughts and preferences ??

Angelamelek 7 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

68 comments (51 - 68)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Be as specific and detailed as you can. Use any personal experience or knowledge you might have." has rarely been so appropriate. ?

Trimmed. Not a deal breaker though.

I know more about public hair, you know the hair on your chest, arms, head, the hair the public can see. But I do prefer not to have to floss my teeth 🙂

lerlo Level 8 Dec 17, 2018

I prefer AT LEAST a trimmed area for myself and partners. Fully hairless is my ideal for a partner though.

I keep trimmed. On my partners I prefer anything from trimmed to bare. Less hair does make oral much nicer.

I guess it's personal preference.
The hair is the hair what can be done.

Hair is meant for the top of the head. In absence of it there, preference is to be without it

@Katastrophe69 No doubt there. I was stating my preference and guess I didn't choose words that made it sound that way

I don't but whatever my partner wants for her is fine

bobwjr Level 10 Feb 29, 2020

I think of hygiene when i use nair. Have for a while.
In my partner- what they feel comfortable with .

I can see why people (particularly women) can't afford to save money for a house when they're pressured to conform to such frivolities.

I like trimmed trim. I keep myself trimmed when in a relationship.

i prefer shaved clean, possibly a landing strip

Maybe I'm an old fart, out of sync with current fashion, but I prefer it natural and untrimmed.

To each their own.

grumy Level 5 Aug 30, 2018

Brazilian, I’m 50 and do it on a regular basis

It's amazing some of the strange things we've been convinced to do to ourselves (and that we like it) through social pressures.

Every time I go to shave mine again, I think... what's the point? Nobody's looking but me.

So the result is I trim occasionally and that's it.

As for a lady, her style is up to her. If she's happy, that's what counts.

If you like your hair I love it. Your Waring it where just looking.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:166932
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.