Agnostic.com

25 5

With this site now open, do you consider Facebook to be redundant now?

I do. I have 42 "friends" on there. Most of them are atheists. Some family friends, one ex, one rude "friend," one who never posts but one meme every 2 months, etc... Facebook seems more of a hassle to me. I only keep it to read athesits' articles and science articles. Along with the local news.

My Messenger is always dry. One friend talks for 3 minutes once a week, (the too truthful one) I have my ignorant ex on there, (nothing intelligent to talk about with him that he would understand), a friend whom is in the Air Force and works nights, (hardly a conversation there), one mom friend working 3 jobs and has no time to talk, a Christian friend whom never checks or answers messages, and my bosses. So you see why I am on here more and don't really have friends? I would love to get rid of both, but my bosses need to get ahold of me. So, I just quit Facebook after my innocent post got trashed. (Another post on here)

Sarahroo29 8 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

25 comments (26 - 25)

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16720
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.