Agnostic.com

32 9

Ancient Aliens

Does anyone here ever watch the show Ancient Aliens? Other than Gio, the god of Every Growing Hair, what is the common take on all the whacky proposals they make? No matter what they speak of, Its An Ancient Astronaut Theory! The moon is an Alien created orb. The burning bush? Aliens! Tsunami's? Underwater Aliens! Earthquakes? Underground Alien Lizard People! Geez... so any opinions on the numerous topics they dance around?

Sadoi 7 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I want Erich von Däniken and David Icke to leave me alone now, I can't take much more. I used to watch this regularly as entertainment. Then found out people genuinely believe in it. It should be shown in the classroom to teach students how misinterpreting information and taking wild stabs in the dark can lead to absolutely ridiculous gravity defying hair and that if you strap a large motor and propeller to something lightweight you can make it fly. If the Nazca lines are runways for spaceships they are the least efficient air travel ever created. The most upsetting thing is it belittles human achievements, to suggest Einstein and Tesla were being given secret knowledge by aliens is just an insult to their works and memory.

Dav87 Level 6 Jan 19, 2018

but Tesla was give secret knowledge from aliens even says so on these here stone tablets from the top of a mountain.

@Myranta Cheers Moses mk2, don't worry an alien beamed down and told me that the earth is going to be flooded with hydrogen and commanded me to build a spaceship with duct tape and chewing gum and fill it with two of every plant "kind" it then muttered something about it all going tits up last time so they're going to do the job properly this time.

oh my fuck! i am laughing like a hyena! my god, dave, you are too funny! why! why are all the hilarious men so damn faar away?!! oh i love to laugh! you are so brit witty! every, single line, PURE laughter poetry! I choked on my water when i read "If the Nazca lines are runways for spaceships they are the least efficient air travel ever created." I am laughing so hard I am crying! I AM CRYING for christ sake!! weeping tears of joy!! bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

@Myranta oh man! then you just HAD to toss that final comment in to just... push me Right off the laughter cliffs!! im about to hit the floor laughing! no no, myranta, i heard it was the lizard people living in the earths core that coaxed bo Tesla and Einstein?? i mean, clearly there must be an Einstein connection. just LOOK at Einsteins hair and Gio's hair for cryin out loud?! kinda like im crying out loud, with laughter, at this very moment.

@Sadoi The world's smaller than you think, everything is only a few hours away, I enjoy a good walk and I'm a strong swimmer! Or I could hitch a ride with some aliens, they get around quick!

@Dav87 tits up! lmao!!! oh shiiit! this time, plant life survives!

@Dav87 @Sadoi I laughed so hard at this I let the raid die.. whoops... you two are great..

It wasn't the lizard people it was the Annunaki clearly they flew in and gave Einstein the equation for Relativity they were hiding in Area 52 because 51 is just a cover up to keep us all guessing when 52 is on the darkside of the moon.

@Dav87 Indeed they Dooo! let us summon the... Middle Earth Lizard People Aliens for I am most certain they have some form of an underground portal system! that could be the fastest, me thinks!

@Myranta I knew it! I knew it!! always those fucking Anunnaki up to no damn good!!

@myranta its on RIGHT NOW!! haha! its on history channel this very minute! im Watching it now! haha

@ sadoi Logged out lastnight around 0230 laid down flipped on TV and get...

@Sadoi @myranta don't do it, your brains will melt and that's just what the aliens want!

@Dav87 All I can see is the brain bug from Starship Troopers sucking out the goop after the brain is melted...

@Myranta @Dav87 YEAH i TOLD YOU it was on!! I TOLD YOU! hahahahaha!!! IT WAS ON! I was Watching that Shit and laauuughing my aaass ooooffff! I was being Serious Guys!!

@Myranta HAHAHAHAHA!! for real! we are like that dude, having our brains sucked up, while charlie sheens old girl friend just sits there, staring at us, waiting for Rico to save her dumb ass! haha

@Dav87 like myranta said, it was a brain sucker! death by brainsucker!

@Sadoi @Myranta Is this why I'm not affected? Have I no brain? Maybe I am the only one that can defeat these brain suckers! Fetch me my cutlass I'm not going down without a fight!

@Dav87 Hmmm... Cutlass such a primitive weapon... come now use the boomstick..

@Dav87 @Myranta Boomstick!! LMAO!!! yeah Dave, use the Boomstick! then you can sonic boom him right out of this world!!

@Dav87 @myranta unless... the brain sucker is a female/she-male... haha!

@Sadoi

and everything explodes....

So many small minded people here. So we're the most advanced beings in the Universe? You people sound like you believe in a God that created everything just for us. You simple minded saps. Thanks for showing me how dumb you people are. You don't know any more than the religious fanatics you bitch about.

you are in an agnostic site talking about God AND belief in... what the fuck was that... fairy dust, puppy dogs tails, snails, aliens, nessie, leprechauns... hmm... what was that? you are a fair priest of the alien underground? and you want to refer to us as "dumb?" hmmm slowly pulls mirror toward Dwayne take a look there... pot calling kettles __fill_in_the_blank__ 😉 get yourself in check, please.

I suspect you are Trolling me/us. There is No Way you could be serious.

Like... seriously...? What the fuck is this psychobabble? please explain, but in English this time:

You want to be enlightened people? Let me tell you what is real. I am an Extraterrestrialist and Extraterresrialism is my religion. The Supreme being, beings is real and full of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is love, compassion, caring and all that is good. Extraterrestrialism is based on pure logic, facts, observations and science. Science created the Universe. Time created the Supreme beings, Evolution created man. Supreme beings advanced mankind and gave us many gifts to help us evolve to higher forms of man. What is and was will always be in time. Our bodies die but our energy transforms. Our energy knows of itself and joins the cosmic conscience. This is pure logic like 1 plus 1 = 2. Know this and you are one with the Universe. Think about it. I am the first Extraterrestrialist. I don't believe, I know. I am Happy and at peace. You can be too. Deny this and stay in the dark.

Then you come back with this lovely one when no one acknowledges you:

First you have to have the ability to learn. Most of these comments debunking Et's come from people who believe that we are the most advanced beings in the Universe and that it is all for us. Most people here sound like those idiots that believe a God created everything for humans. And I thought Trump supporters were dumb. WOW!!

Sorry, but I Honestly thought you had to be joking with me. I had no idea anyone around here could come up with such insane minutia, would opt to not only dream this crap up, but choose to publically post it, unfortunately on my question (sigh), but nonetheless, here it is, here You Are and... i have no idea what to make of you. Are you being serious? Are you being... insane? And if you are insane, would you even realize you are insane? If so, can you explain your sanity, or lack thereof, to me... in say... 100 words or less?

We are the most advanced that we know of. The important word there is know. Anything else is just speculation. I just speculated about a hippo in my driveway, I just checked, there's not one there. Speculation is not evidence I'm afraid. Most people I know in this community like to deal with facts and evidence, that's how they have made the difficult transitions from faiths to their current beliefs or absence of belief. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

@Dav87 wait a minute...I just tuned in to the webcam in your front yard and I swear, I see that hippo right there!!

@Sadoi No, someone did reply and emailed me. I read so many negative replies to the post that I wondered where peoples common sense went. So we are the only advanced beings in the Universe? No, man is not. Just because you never saw them doesn't mean they don't exist. Some people need proof of everything. Do you know how big this Universe is. Man just crawled out of caves recently. What If we were 1000 times more advanced? Where could we go and what would we do? Would we help other life forms advance? I would. I'd want to spread life throughout the Universe. Why? To make it less boring. Just like you want to spread your knowledge. It's boring not to try. Why be fruitful and multiply if there is no point. I don't know I guess is the main theme of this site. If one does know, this site isn't for them or me. Just keep wandering in the dark and not believe those who know. I tried to tell people what I know using common sense. Most people just don't like to use it.

@Dav87 But most people don't like to use common sense. Many have to see to believe. It seems that many here think we are alone in this huge old Universe. We are not. I know because I've seen them.

@DwayneBarrett but I never said I didn't believe there could be life elsewhere. I don't believe that. Likewise, I also don't believe all the extra minutes attached to the possibility of life outside our Galaxy. I love the idea of Star Trek and Star Wars for a reason. I wish. I hope. But I don't believe a ton of the stuff on ancient aliens either. I try to be sensible about it.

It's ok! I got us covered!

@DwayneBarrett and, also, I didn't personally email you and attack you. I honestly, legitly thought you were joking. Now that I Realize you are not... Okay... Uhh... If you could share with me the Three most important things You Believe, what would they be? I will try to understand what you are attempting to convey to me. And I won't fuck with you, either. I will be serious.

@Myranta BWAAAHAHAAH! OMG! How did i NEVER see this??! The alerts must have gotten all crossed because HAD I SEE That picture, i would have died laughing! Myranta, turn ON HISTORY CHANNEL NOW! hahahaha

@Myranta Are you proseletizing for the "tin hat crowd?"

Honestly I've met a few ancient aliens, generally they came here as 20 somethings from latin america. Also I've been an alien..I was an illegal alien when I lived in Sweden.
As for the Moon being created by them, Not One of them ever confessed to doing so..on the other hand they Never denied it either...hmmm

ooh i am intrigued! soo, if we have no confession, and no denial either, we could say... we are agnostic in regards to whether or not the alien did, indeed, create the moon?! correct? (btw, i adored your response! hahaha excellent!)

alienS, not alien. not the lone rogue ET!

@Sadoi
Thanks..I love showing off my twisty sense of humor..and when people get it..

@splittingzero
Really??? Noooo way..

@Charlene I got it! I was cracking up!

@Charlene yea its true. we collided with another earth sized object during the formation of the planet/solar system. when they collided, the moon was a chunk that broke free, but ended up locked in our gravitational pull. the object that collided with earth is known as Theia. im pretty sure you can google Theia and get a decent amount of info. 🙂

@Sadoi lol..giiirl I know this...lol

@Charlene 😉

I think it's greatly entertaining! I love it. They do reach really far to make it all an alien connection but that's part of the fun for me. I just see it for what it is. A TV show for entertaining and it does that well.

Yeah its like, "how many jumps must they make to connect Anything to Aliens." They should do a segment where people send in an item, place, theory, etc and then Ancient Aliens sees how few steps it takes them to get that topic to "Aliens Did It!" Like, I can submit "Toaster" then they do the steps to figure out how to connect Toaster to "the Aliens have Invented it," to whom the aliens sent the blueprint 'Through,' etc. Eventually it will link its way to Alien Intervention, Alien Conspiracy, Aliens Aliens Aliens! haha

@ Sadoi Kevin Bacon game Aliens version?

@Myranta THere IS A KEVIN BACON game??? i would have thought that would have been Angry Birds since there IS A PIG... and... well, you know... kevin BACON? haha

@atheist we should break this down! let us trace all of our lives back to Aliens! I believe my connection must have something to do with the neighbors mutilated cow!!!

@atheist haaaahaaa! you're right! it WAS bull (wink wink, nudge nudge)

@atheist , @sadoi you guys are cracking me up I want to be obducted with you.

You all think the show is a joke but you watch it. What does that tell you? Well, clever marketing, but also we humans just love the idea of a big cosmic thingamy to intrigue us. Oh, I'm no better, before you flame me. I've watched a few episodes, but not a lot. It's a hoot. Mostly harmless, unlike ghost talkers and mediums, which I strongly dislike. Oh, you know the moon is hollow, with an alien base inside from which they launch UFOs. They covered that. Just thought I'd mention it.

I watch Ghost Adventures also but it's all just to laugh at them.

Oh, but hey, out near Catalina Island off the California Coast, it is a Well Known fact that there is an underwater USO base where Alll the USO's are landing! So be careful if you surf off Catalina! Watch for Underwater Submerged Objects on take off! Could bump you a few thousands of feet out of the water! haha

@Myranta what is ghost adventures?

Do you people who think Et's aren't real believe the earth is flat too?

@DwayneBarrett And the link between questioning the existence of Aliens and believing the world is flat is ???

You want to be enlightened people? Let me tell you what is real. I am an Extraterrestrialist and Extraterresrialism is my religion. The Supreme being, beings is real and full of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is love, compassion, caring and all that is good. Extraterrestrialism is based on pure logic, facts, observations and science. Science created the Universe. Time created the Supreme beings, Evolution created man. Supreme beings advanced mankind and gave us many gifts to help us evolve to higher forms of man. What is and was will always be in time. Our bodies die but our energy transforms. Our energy knows of itself and joins the cosmic conscience. This is pure logic like 1 plus 1 = 2. Know this and you are one with the Universe. Think about it. I am the first Extraterrestrialist. I don't believe, I know. I am Happy and at peace. You can be too. Deny this and stay in the dark.

wait... is she being serious... or is she just... fucking with me... playing along with the jokes... right...? uh-ooh

this for example... wtf?

Could you please send me a link to a peer reviewed study on these claims please, myself and my old physics tutor would love to see it. If you could also give details of how consciousness can exist out of the brain that would be great as there are prize funds all around the globe (all over the flat) that I would quite like to collect.

this sounds like let me replace god with Extraterrestrial Apologetics. I would like to know if the enlightenment you have is from personal experience?

@Dav87 It's not available;being classified as "above top secret," the only peer review is gov't, esp the military. Check out the whistleblowers.

The subject is serious; the program is entertainment by speculation.

please elaborate

btw, totally off topic, but Soquel is a beautiful town, if that is what your name implies.

@Sadoi Hi Sadoi: Newbe here 24' old. Studying UFO stuff for decades.
The program is not objectively based but looking for evidence of "ancient gods",etc. Are you familiar with occam's razor, ' a scientific princ. which indicates the most direct explanation is usually the most accurate. This program entertains by pre-set determinative attitude that all unexplained stuff is, must be, the work of aliens. (I could elaborate.)
For more accurate info, read books written by whistle-blowing gov't insiders, people with relevant credentials, without an ax to grind, or a bank account to fill, and finally experiencers/abductees. Consider reading any book by Bud Hopkins.
Can give more info if interested.

@Sadoi Nationally, less than 1 in ten thousand, I imagine, has heard of Soquel. Kudos to you. Have you been here? I live on ten acres in the "Soquel Hills." Erick

@soquel oh yes. I have been familiar with Occam's Razor since I was a tween. I am a scientific based creature. 😉 I am always willing to investigate things others prompt me toward if they do so respectfully and not under the guise of spewing insanity my way! haha! And yes, I had an aunt from Santa Cruz who used to date a guy in Soquel, but that was in the late 80s/early 90s so its been a minute! haha! My uncle is from Big Sur and my mother is from Monterey. I grew up in Morro Bay, in San Luis Obispo county. No one has Ever heard of Morro Bay unless they are native calif and/or lived in the region. I am sure the same can be said of Soquel. It is Gorgeous!!! I bet those hills are fantastic! I havent been back for decades, but I should return. 😉 If you had to name 3 things you thought would be the best place to begin researching what you speak of, where would you start me out?

@soquel Oh and pleased to meet you Erick. I am Ari. 🙂

I love that show! It is soooo funny everything is prefaced with 'ancient astonaught theorists believe.... aliens!' Totally missed my calling to be on that tv show - cause I could say all that stuff with a straight face... well maybe not in one take. :'😉 LOL

YES! every 10 sentences: "Ancient Astronaut Theorists Believe" bwaahahaha!! Always ALIENS!!! Hey, we need to make a spoof! haha! You and I, we can pose as fake scientists. lol @ScienceBiker debunks! lol

@Sadoi and @ScienceBiker that would be awesome! We would have to have a title... like 'Ancient Brilliant Human Theorists believe... People!' or something... humm.
I call dibs on the spiky hair do!!!! Lol!

@Donna_I Ancient Brilliant Human Theorists!! HAHAHA I LOVE IT!! hahaha Well, i will do the asian, long haired girl... scientist... haha!!

@ScienceBiker HAHAHA! i love the science channel! beats the fucking history channel at this point! haha

I've seen it a few times and I find it really entertaining but, I always end up feeling guilty for laughing at them.

I used to feel guilty, but I got over that pretty fast! I mean, how Seriously can you take it whenever you see Gio's every growing hair and how much it bounces as he gets more and more worked up??! Everything is an Ancient Astronaut Theory! hahaha!! You Can't be guilty for laughing at them! hahaha!! We all do it. Its as natural as sneezing Rufus! lol

@Sadoi I guess you're right, it still feels a bit like laughing at a clumsy child though! My favourite is the anthropologist who constantly contradicts herself, o forget her name now...

@Rufus_Maximus hmm i can only recall the astrophysicis Sara Seager, but I suppose I haven't seen enough episodes to know of this anthropologist female you speak of. lol

Laugh at your own stupidity if you think man is the most advanced being in the Universe.

@DwayneBarrett I think it's highly probable that there is other life in the universe. I also think it's highly probable that that life did not build the pyramids, and has not been holidaying on sunny Earth.

I'm laughing at ancient aliens, not aliens in general.

You guys need to see the dvd version of "A day without a mexican". the movie filmed in 2004 was based on a funny documentary about a study of aliens in mexico. It was so funny that they expanded the story to turn into a movie and added parts and characters from the documentary. The dvd version should have the feature documentary on itself as a special feature. From the fact that the mockumentary done in 1997 says all mexicans are aliens and before anyone cries fault the documentary was made and directed by mexicans. From the shape of the mexican sombrero that looks like a 50's UFO to the distinction of aliens versus undocumented aliens and illegal aliens... it is hilarious.

Whaaat? Seriously?? okay, im going to have to find this shit! haha

Almost reminds me of the ridiculousness of movies like one called "Rubber" about a murderous tire traveling around killing people. I actually LOVE B-Movies and Cult films so Rubber was right up my alley! I own a ton of movies most people would not. I have the attack of the killer tomatoes movies, of course, most godzilla, a lot of very early lon chaney films, old horror, nosfaratu of course, oh Caligula from the 80s, Barbarella, Fantastic Planet (my favorite animation from the 70s), Logan's Run (i love retro sci-fi)... oh man... Plan 9 from Outer Space, Harold & Maude (one of my all time favorites), oh John Waters Pink Flamingos, But Im a Cheerleader, Slums of Beverly Hills, Eraser Head, Freaks, A Clockwork Orange, Reefer Madness (of course haha), Its Alive, The Man Who Fell to Earth (love bowie in that one) I loved Powder! I should just stop now. You get the picture. 😉 hahah

@Sadoi Caligula... first movie I saw Helen Mirren on. But where I really noticed her was in "White Nights". Sometimes the little movies are the movies. I am in John Watters backyard right now. Saw a one man show of him... He was funny, funny.

@Sadoi :funny film but here "aliens" means those from other countries.

more crap but I do believe there is other life out there.

As do I. 🙂

But, if its intelligent, it should stay the hell away from Earth! HAHA

@Sadoi
Or Drumpfs Amurika at the very least..

that's probably why it does lol

Use to fall asleep watching this on marathons late at night.. ohh how much damage has been done to my brain... sigh... ::: slips on tinfoil hat:::

I JUST DID EXACTLY THAT! when i woke up today, i said to my best friend sean, "oh god... i had soo many fucked up dreams last night! i forgot to turn the TV off and it was on ancient aliens marathon alll damn night!" his response, "yeah, that would do it Ari!" lol

you really want some fucked up dreams just put on The Wall very low and let it play while you drift off.

@Myranta hmm ive done that... many many years ago, as well. hee 😉

Technology provides a lot of entertainment. The human mind is limitless in its imaginative capability. Enjoy and explore. Believe or remain skeptical. I am, therefore I think. No I did not get that backwards. It is not a quote, just a thought.

ooh... touche... and now a new face emerges and brings with him words of wisdom and of philosophical intelligence... i see... marks the name 'Dwight' on paper

@Sadoi have left my mark on many a paper from the 2 ply, perforated, roll.

@Dwight haha!

I miss the day when you could watch the History Channel and actually learn something.

Well, you "can" tecnhincally learn something. Liiiike... Stonehenge- Aliens. Easter Island- Aliens. The Burning Bush- Aliens. Most of the Old Testiment- Aliens. Tesla- Alien?? Bermuda Triangle- Aliens. Trump- Alien.

First you have to have the ability to learn. Most of these comments debunking Et's come from people who believe that we are the most advanced beings in the Universe and that it is all for us. Most people here sound like those idiots that believe a God created everything for humans. And I thought Trump supporters were dumb. WOW!!

I was raised in Texas. I remember when I was a child hearing that there were illegal aliens in the town where I lived. I was so excited; I was going to meet a real live alien. Imagine my disappointment when I was told that the "illegal aliens" were people from Mexico.

LMAO!! oh man and now she is making me laugh too!!! lol! did ET give you a peek at his green card? did he ask to phone home too?

brilliant haha

Fun stuff!

skado Level 9 Jan 19, 2018

fun stuff? is that a nickname for Gio's Hair? hahaha!

MichaelSPinler just posted a 3 hour link debunking most of their theories

ooh... must look this up... why thank you for that information btroje! Much appreciated!!! 🙂

I sometimes watch it for the entertainment factor. Plus, I love his hair...reminds me of Kramer on Seinfeld.

Nena Level 6 Jan 19, 2018

Yes! I swear, if you watch their marathons they play over the course of a weekend, you can Physically Chart the grown of Gio's hair from Season to Season. Its like this ever growing bundle of cotton candy just getting biiiigger... and biiigger... and, oh my lord, when he Moves his Animated Greek head about and that GIANT poof just Bobs around... I am actually CRACKING up laughing right now, As I Type This, just imagining his dang hair! It is Probably the highlight of watching Ancient Aliens for me. He makes the Entire Show! hahahaha

I love the absurdity in this show. They do it with some trickery. I watch it and comontate in my head. One example they like to talk about the aftermath of some super weapon that was discharged in India thousands of years back, never accounting for the phrous that could have done this. They talk about the large stone heads on Easter island the simplest answer for this is they were made to deter passing ships from coming to the island in hopes they would think the island was inhabited by monsters. They never bring up points like this. I do like to watch the show thow it is geared to the novice UFO enthusiasts.

I agree! i watch it and just lauuugh and laauugh at the absurdities! i must admit, it IS one of my guilty pleasures! hahah

Draw a line from Bombay to Stockholm, about 600 miles wide. West of that line, everyone is mostly Animist. East of that line, people have not-quite-deistic religions; Buddhism, Confucian, ancestor worship, etc. But within that space, there are gods who look like people and do people-like stuff as well as the god-like stuff they do. somewhere near the middle of that space is Mesopotamia, where all the important stuff -- the wheel, writing, math -- got invented. Moving west, we get to the Canaan/Egypt area. Reading the story of Israel coming out of Egypt ( whether or not that actually happened) we see, for example, the plans for what could be a really big capacitor with an antenna on top, operated by guys with arrays of crystals and special jelly on their fingers, and a voice comes out of the box. Then there's the gas barbecue grill, possibly a hypodermic needle with anti-snake venom, a procedure for controlling infectious disease... None of this might mean anything, but hey.

Although it seems to go in circles, I must admit, it was well written and i stuck to it to the bitter end! haha! Why do i hear these words in Gio's voice??! lol

I have watched the show. I think Van Donnegan's work (or however you spell his name) is spot on. I think the most logical conclusion is that the Gods we were taught about were alien. If you read the bible, with a mind looking for it, you will find alien visitations. As an atheist I do not pretend to know, but I like to consider it.

Yes. Jesus was an alien too. He had a green card to prove it!

Is it possible considering the infinite vastness of the universe that aliens exist? Could they be traveling billions of light years to our planet just because they have an irresistible fascination for probing our rectums?

Ancient Astronaut theorists say Yes!

and Killing our Livestock! hahahaha oh man, David, you are funny too! im dyin here men, Im dying!

I love that show. They cover a lot of true ancient history with some quackery, but you'd have to expect that when a show sometimes feature clergy from of a lot of religions. They also cover a lot of different locations I will never have the opportunity to visit, mostly since I don't want to subject myself to possible problems of travelling abroad, especially to those so-called shit-hole countries.

Mostly i enjoy watching it just to see how they are going to connect Everything, including the invention of White Bread to "aliens had a hand in it! ET was real and he bought lots of stock in wonderbread... then, boom! it took off the moment ET sliced it with his phone home finger! since then, sliced bread gio with his all knowing nod yup! you guessed it, Aliens!"

I think it's entertaining..
I like the ones about the pyramids and structures better than some of the others.

I like the ones that are a little more outraggeous than the ones that could seem more likely than not

They are just substituting aliens for god on everything that they do not comprehend. They even say that Einstein and Tesla were given their great theories and inventions by aliens. Religious people says god gave it to them, those guys says no it was aliens. All absurd and idiotic.

Personally, I think it was Marvin the Martian.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16722
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.