Agnostic.com

32 9

Ancient Aliens

Does anyone here ever watch the show Ancient Aliens? Other than Gio, the god of Every Growing Hair, what is the common take on all the whacky proposals they make? No matter what they speak of, Its An Ancient Astronaut Theory! The moon is an Alien created orb. The burning bush? Aliens! Tsunami's? Underwater Aliens! Earthquakes? Underground Alien Lizard People! Geez... so any opinions on the numerous topics they dance around?

Sadoi 7 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's some hairdo he has.. maybe an alien barber ???? 😉

Haahaa!! Yeah, the alien on American Dad!! I've seen that cats do's!

The subject is quite serious and real; the show is entertainment by speculation.

Derision of the subject by those who have not studied the evidence
has only a psychiatric basis; denial.

A complete lack of serious study of the subject ,
in my way of thinking, may not disqualify one to have an opinion but not an educated opinion.

This guy is just as big of a crack pot as the TV evangelists. Must have done his PhD on some other planet.

The only thing I can believe in on this show is the guy's hair!

This is the first time I watch this show.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16722
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.