Agnostic.com

21 3

Have you ever awakened & wondered how you got there?

A one night stand that you wished didn't happened?

atheist 8 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not in a VERY long time. Sometimes, I miss the girl that used to do those things. She had a pretty good time and met some pretty interesting people.

Now that I think about it, 1979 in Okinawa, no booze, booty, or anything. Woke up and could not figure out where I was or why I was there. Weirdest feeling ever! I worked rotating shifts, so I was sleeping during the daytime. It was like I had total amnesia for a few minutes. Then I saw something I'd had for a long time and all the memories fell back into place. Sort of like seeing your whole life flash in front of your eyes. I've never experienced that again, but I remember that feeling of disorientation, kind of out of body or who am I experience.

Not for a long, long time. When I was young and in the Army, and really foolish, I had a few nights that I wasn't sure how I got back to my room, and other times that I didn't know how a few tchotchkes got broken. I was lucky that back when I was young and foolish the STD rate was really low.

Me too... lol.

No but I almost freaked out a few times when I woke up next to a lady that wasn't the lady I remembered the night before. Unprotected sex is about the stupidest thing a person could do.

@atheist. Thank You! Lol.

Not so much anymore but in my twenties I woke up serval places that I had no clue how I had gotten there. The stereotypical squid, hehehe.

I used to wake up in different group homes or foster homes when I was young and not remember how I got there for a little while. Before age 14 I always felt as though I’d just be abandoned again, so what was the point? From 6 - 9 I was tossed around different homes and schools, never able to keep a friend. I had therapy for many years, that was one thing it helped me with. A turning point was one night I woke up from a nightmare, and tried to sneak away from my adoptive parents, but they stopped me, I was grateful somone cared, they talked to me about my dream, and some lasting sting from my childhood I’d been suppressing and keeping hidden.

Congrats on surviving the foster care system. I wasn't in it for as long as you were, but it was bad enough. I aged out and hauled ass.

It did not help that I was a problem child, people would pass me off like a hot potatoe. @KKGator

@Funandfondles I feel you. I just love how kids get labeled by adults who are too damned lazy, or completely ignorant. Funny how kids with issues, usually created by adults, get judged as adults by those who should actually know better.

Yup, they just drugged me into a vegetable and did not need to deal with me, I did not start recovering until I refused my meds at 16. Some people need their meds, but I clearly did not.@KKGator

@Funandfondles That really sucks. I'm sorry they put you through that. But I'm glad you survived. I went through at a point before they just started drugging kids.

I was right in the time window when they were using any unfortunate child as a lab rat if their gaurdians were stupid or desperate enough to drug their kids for being kids.@KKGator

@Funandfondles I am so sorry.

That was not my intention. I’m far past it. But the more people know, ya know.@KKGator

@Funandfondles Absolutely!!! I realize you weren't looking for sympathy, but I empathized nonetheless. My time in the system was unpleasant AF, but at least no one else was drugging me. I was left to do that all by myself. 😉

yes, back in my lost years. And why is the car half in the driveway and half on the lawn or better yet, where am I and where is my car? Long time ago.

Reminded me of the movie "wolf of wall street" and the driving the car back home while high scene. Well this had nothing to do with sex or one nighters but back in the last century at times I did awaken up in the middle of the highway with the wheel in my hands.... I remember asking the security guard on naval base once... How the front driver side looks? I think he answered "is gone... you must had left it somewhere because ain't here"

In my dreams.

skado Level 9 Jan 20, 2018

Only in the early seventies when I took LSD. But then again I wondered how everyone got there, as well as the trees, birds, and everything else.

Yes, sometimes several a month. I have seizures in my sleep. It's scary at times.

When I took Ambien and slept walk downtown at 3 am. I woke up in my PJ's there. I walked back home after that. Downtown is really dangerous at night. I was just happy to get back to my bed. After that, I got off that sleep med.

I never do that.

i woke up in a trash can.

Yes ...wanted to slap myself...never again

Yes when I used to sleep walk a bit. I once woke up standing up next to the blinds pushing them open very lightly, but in my dream i was banging hard on a metal door.

A couple of times, even in my own bed I have woken disoriented and it takes a few minutes to even remember who I am what my life is like. And I don't drink or do drugs. A few weeks back I woke with a cute young blonde in my bed, I lay still for like 20 minutes trying to work out who she was and why she was there. Best I could come up with was we had a get together the night before, the youngsters went to the beach for a bonfire, I went to bed and read. Most came back from the beach and took up couches, spare beds and so forth, she just climbed into mine. Didn't think about it since until this question came up.

haha, nothing much happened, I got up and made coffee, I assume she woke up and wandered out to join the group at some point. She was 30 years my junior.

with booze in the equation many times.

At least once or twice I wondered how my wife got there. No regrets on the aspect of wishing the night stand didn't happened. Not once I been ashamed of who I did. Now them? You have to ask them. Been asked to move to another room because boyfriend showed up.

Just once. I was hanging out near the shallow part of Niagra, late at night, tripping balls. Actually slipped off a rock and got soaked. Woke up the next morning unsure of how I got to the house I was in, and whose clothes I was wearing.

@atheist

I think I woke up with a hangover, lol. And a whole lot of “Wtf....”

Every morning..

@atheist
Yeaaah..mostly perhaps.

Can't say I have.

Six years ago a friend had a party where many of us crash and don't attempt to drive home. Spontaneous things can happen when you're buzzed and high. With someone you never imagined in a location you never imagined....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16749
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.