Agnostic.com

40 5

What kind of art do you enjoy most?

Art includes drawing, painting, sculpting, photography, performance art, dance, music, poetry, prose and theatre.

AmiSue 8 Aug 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

40 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don’t think anyone needs to ask me that. LOL. Dance, of course. But I also design and sew costuming and clothing. I draw. I write dark poetry. I had enjoyed some improv theatre in the past.

I am a student of art history and enjoy all art, but I really do love abstract expressionism. To me it is mid-century modern classical music set to paint.

I love to paint. That's what I do for a living. I also love curating. I also do that. It's neck and neck.

My own

Etre Level 7 Aug 31, 2018

What was said!

i like all of it, and whether i like individual examples of each depends on the individual examples, not the medium or the genre.

g

Photography, films, music. Few paintings move me, some sculpture does.

Re: Visual art. I don't have specific likes and dislikes, I certainly don't know enough to understand genres etc, I just like what I like across a whole range of styles.

music

Music and all art. I play piano and percussion.
Music is the bread of life.
Arthur

Impressionistic and realistic painting and sculpture, modern classical and jazz music,

Photography and sculpture for me but then again I can appreciate art in many ways

Music! Especially live!

Frip & Eno, no pussyfooting

@oldFloyd Huh? I can't hear you over the blast beats and ceremonial background music while sacrificing virgins.

@metalicious1986 yeah that happens

@oldFloyd love that album

Mine. It's ugly, silly, and a lot of fun to make. After that, it's a draw between music and lesser known poetry.

I belong to a local theatre so acting and directing as well as watching theatre ?

I am also a digital artist.

But to enjoy others’ work, I love the work of impressionist painters and love mooching around art galleries.

Music poetry and dance

The Secrets of the Black Arts. Damn now I need to listen to it!

Music. Especially lyrics that are written like poems, and classical based.

All of the above tags. It's hard for me to pick favorites.

Love Theo Monk! What are you doing on this rainy day?

I do poetry, theatre and music. I enjoy expressionist art and sculpture and most forms of creative expression. I loathe country music.

The real smelly kind that's loud and really vibrates... oh, I'm sorry, "Art"

godef Level 7 Sep 1, 2018

Hahahaha! There's one in every crowd....

I love art nouveau, sculpture, most painting styles, but not all, dance, music, I write, when I was young, I was a belly dancer, and I love to watch that, I really love to watch dance, archetecture, jewelry, especially antique and art deco/ art nouveau style. I'm not crazy about modern stuff.

Abstract.

Urban Contemporary

Literature, drawing, needle art, painting , music, anything creative really.

Love books , some art prints , films ,and although it's not on your list , I enjoy the created costumes and garb of cosplayers and the period re-enactors .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:168381
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.