Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Al Sharpton Absolutely Shreds Donald Trump At Aretha Franklin's Funeral | HuffPost

Is it unusual for funerals to double as political rallies or is this just a sign of the times we're living in? This is the same week McCain spoke from the grave to snub Trump and Palin with regard to his.

empirical 6 Aug 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sharpton is a low life POS

It's one of the reasons that I stay away from politics as much as possible, IMHO there is more slander, and mud throwing than actually working things that are at hand atm.

I hope this isn't the new norm because it seems almost childish. A funeral is not the venue to spread a political message. It should be about the deceased.

Agree 100%, let's hope it won't become the new normal

@IamNobody agreed

Too late. We're all living in bizarro world now. Nothing is ever going to be the way it was before. Whether we like it or not.

@KKGator Yes, I have thought that the damage being done would be past the point of repair. Too many things have been allowed for anything to be able to return to normal.

@Captain747ex Sad, but true. The whole concept of "normal" no longer exists in reality.

@KKGator I fear you're right.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:168496
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.