Agnostic.com

4 5

What do you think of this so called wanna-be know it all?

Lol this dumb b*tch thinks she has atheist owned and is convinced we do t have critical thinking. I got into it with her on YouTube cause she had the nerve to come on an atheist channel then tell me I don’t have critical thinking, yet her dumb ass would never answer why god would create hell if he knew in advance people would be going there.
EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I got bored during the first minute, shut it off.

Couldn't even get past question one it was just such a painful straw man argument. Assume it went downhill from there. When you provide both sides of a debate, you can get any result you want.

Just a desperate attempt to make an excuse for a man made non-existent being.

@EmeraldJewel I don't care what people belive as long as they don't scare the horses.

@Druvius I don’t care what they believe, either, but threatening someone is something I won’t stand for just because they don’t believe like them.

Never argue with an idiot. You can prove that your right and it will go right over thier head. They'll still argue eith you. Sorry your having to fuss with an idiot...

Thanks for your advice. But sometime they really piss me off.

@EmeraldJewel. They really piss you off? Or me? Yikes!

@BucketlistBob lol I meant they. Something my keys act up.

@EmeraldJewel. Lol... whew!

Most Christians are harmlessly delusional. It's the roy moore's of christianity that scare the crap outta me. Fun video, I really enjoyed that. As long as the delusional don't cross the road to mess with me I won't make them watch the video.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16861
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.