Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Neo-Nazi Robocalls Target Andrew Gillum In Florida Governor Race | HuffPost

More racism (and this time it's overt) invades the FL gubernatorial race, this time from an outside source: a Neo-Nazi website and podcast, the Road To Power has been making robocalls targeting Andrew Gillum. He must be worrying these folks....

BookDeath 8 Sep 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is hard to believe that Nazis would be so blatant, and that republican candidates would not condemn what they represent, but welcome their support. Republicans are taking us down a dark road.

@BookDeath LOL... yes I guess i8t has been a while (many years) since they turned down the dark road.... I just am surprised how far down it they have been willing to go. Passing the point where they are saying Nazis aren't really so bad, you'd think someone would stop and say "hey wait a minute", but no they just keep pushing further down.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:168707
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.