Agnostic.com

186 9

What are you most looking for in a relationship? Just your # 1 Thing

Just your #1 top pick
What is the most important quality in a partner? Is it a great sexual partner? Is it someone who can bring home a nice paycheck? Or is it something else?

ProudHeathen 5 Oct 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

186 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rational Thought

Trust, both ways

The lady I am currently involved with understands that I am a reserved person and appreciates the fact that we can spend time together and just be together,,,, not needing to always be talking... just enjoying each other.

Peace and serenity

Some one who accepts me for who I am, not who they think l can be. I ain't a fixer-upper.

Right now. I just want someone who will take the time to meet me. I'm currently getting a run around, and it blows.

If I didn't live approximately 1,357.2 miles from you. I would gladly meet you. I imagine l would be excited to meet you, but I do live approximately 1,357.2 miles from Los Angeles. 🙂

#1 has to be compassion. If someone doesn't have concern and compassion for others, I have a difficult time connecting with them.

Honesty

#1 Intelligence, it’s a no-brainer. Sorry.
I think that helps everything from sense of humor to meaningful conversation and understanding emotions.

A big....brain! Intelligence is a big part of my attraction to someone, and being able to have intelligent conversations certainly keeps things interesting.

A companion to share life's adventures

Loyalty is what I want most in a relationship.

Number 1 top pick? The man has to be really, reeeeeealy smart. If he's highly intelligent, he will think things through and we'll always have lots to talk about!

Sorry, but I can't name just one. There are too many of equal value to name just one as a top pick.

Ideally, someone who is happily and securely childfree (doesn't have kids and doesn't want any).

Shared values.

I didn't have my glasses on at first. Thought that said "virus". Whew.

And humor. Humor can get couples through tense moments or stressful situations when used properly.

Vulnerability.

Honesty

I am in a place in life that has left me wanting a life long partner that will help take care of me , and in turn I will take care of them. . Someone who is wanting to go on silly road trips and create our own adventure. I've raised my kids, I've worked hard and I am ready to be pampered and to pamper my mate. I want tlc, and I want to give it back. I want to laugh easily and share a life that is full of awesomeness.

Meshing so well with a person that you essentially merge. Two halves of a whole.

I have my own nice paycheck, so a man's income doesn't interest me (save for how that reflects his education and abilities), but what I want in a partner is companionship - a connection and communication!

Rustee Level 7 July 17, 2018

A deep connection.

Though, of course, it won't work if they're not a great sexual partner, or if they view me as a paycheck generator.

Respect. Because we can agree to disagree on things all day and every day. But if they do not respect themselves or me, then they just slide into asshole behaviors. If you have respect for yourself and others, you don't have to be a mega-asshole to get what you want. You will already know what to say and do to care for yourself and others. May be naive, I know, but respect goes a long way.

Someone that doesn't run away? 😛

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1688
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.