Agnostic.com

186 9

What are you most looking for in a relationship? Just your # 1 Thing

Just your #1 top pick
What is the most important quality in a partner? Is it a great sexual partner? Is it someone who can bring home a nice paycheck? Or is it something else?

ProudHeathen 5 Oct 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

186 comments (176 - 186)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Connection. If we connect and get along that's a good start.

I'm not really looking, but if it happens I find someone it would be emotional companionship and partnership above all else — a woman I can feel connected to on a deeply emotional level. There are other things that are important, of course, but that's my #1.

It's hard to say exactly what it is, but charisma. Personality.

Honesty followed by compassion loyalty

NoH8 Level 2 Nov 16, 2017

Honesty and communication are the most important! You also have to have some degree of trust. It's hard to pick just one thing because all of them are very important!

I see a lot of people commenting honesty, others loyalty, and a few mentioning trust. All of these things are important.

I'm going to have to go with partnership. I would want to know that no matter what happens in life my significant other is looking out for both of us, not just themselves. They don't have to put me first in all things, that would be an unfair expectation. I just would want her to think about how any decision worth giving thought to would affect us both, and take my thoughts and feelings into consideration before deciding.

Elegance
That said, it is a moving target.

Security if a partnepartner makes me secure in all levels then that's a great partner I had that he mage Mr feel she no matter the situation found oneself in...he was confident calm and confident he could handle himself in most any situation. It was bliss I miss him soooi much

Hmm.... If I had to narrow it down to just one thing, it would have to be honesty.

you marred me

Being truthful with each other. It's taken awhile for me to realize there needs to be honesty and communication foremost for a relationship to survive. Can't let the other partner shutdown in any way. Definitely feel it helps to be friends. Truth.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1688
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.