Agnostic.com

11 0

After life

Is there an afterlife? Proof?

Megjewel 4 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'll tell you when I get there.

Gohan Level 7 Jan 20, 2018

I have no reason to believe there is, reality does not respond to hopes, wishes or prayers.

There is no way to prove that there isn't life after death, this however does not constitute proof that there is life after death.

I think it's a romantic idea. Who wouldn't want to come back to a magical, beautiful world with all the people you love and without any pain or suffering...but logically, we are all made of matter and the matter stays here, trapped by gravity. When we die we break down and become part of the earth.

There is a level in the atmosphere of the Earth that has the same electrical frequency of the human brain. A study was done in the 1970s that physically measured changes in the human body at the threshold of death.. and the passing on. The body list 2 ounces of weight instantly. Theory: the essence of "self" manifests in the second trimester, evolves, and bonds with Gaia after death.

A study ?

I don't know about an afterlife but there absolutely is life after death. You however will be dead and will not be part of it.

Well spoken Jlynn.

I don't think so. Further, I don't want there to be one either.

No.
If there is I hope it has strippers and a beer ????

No. No proof exists.

Sure there’s an after life. It’s called death. After life you’re dead. Period.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16889
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.