Agnostic.com

39 12

Quick and frisky

What’s the shortest amount of time you’ve ever spent between meeting someone and having sex with them?

#sex
AMGT 8 Sep 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

39 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@AMGT Yeah... actually, in the Era before AIDS and HERPES... You meet them after. Introduction was optional. It was a different mentality altogether. Once we picked up 3 girls hitching and they entered the car grabbing our crotch. We went straight to a buddy with a place and there was another dude crashing in the couch. 5 on 3. High School Days!!! Peace and Love!!! Happened a lot when a buddy come to pick you up with 2 girls in the car. Hell... I remembered in Crete My Isuzu trooper with 11 females of a Swedish basketball team I picking up any american dude from our small base that happened to be in Chania that night. I stop my SUV and Girls will point and pick the dude. At the end was a Caravan of Love... Sex used to be in abundance!!!!

@GipsyOfNewSpain ??

@GipsyOfNewSpain They didn't call it ''the summer of love'' for nothing! Gipsy...we're lucky we didn't come away with STDs!

@LucyLoohoo Yeah... we were lucky and it was fun the arrival of Herpes was enough for me to scare me and then came AIDS!!!!

@GipsyOfNewSpain "And then came AIDS".....remember how awful that was? How scared everyone was?

@LucyLoohoo Sex before and after Aids. Those who lived and survived both... I Salute You... You had been Battle Tested in the Arena!!!!

@GipsyOfNewSpain Here's a scary memory! I traveled on a teaching team and the five of us got to know one another very well, spending all that time in hotels, etc. One night it got a TAD drunk...(we're all friends here,
right?) and one of the team members really came on to me. I ALMOST took him up on it but something just reminded me that you do NOT ''fish off the company pier." Two years later...that friend was dead of AIDS. He wasn't gay...just ''busy." And I dodged that bullet....WOW!

@LucyLoohoo Without looking at your profile... you use sailor speak... Thank You for your Service and Sacrifice. In the beginning... AIDS was a male homosexual epidemy and then became also an intravenous drug user epidemy. Heteroes were the last to get involved and in the early movies was portrayed either a male bisexual carrier or a female heroin user prostitute. Sure scared us heterosexuals. Never involved in prostitution but after AIDS... How in the Hell Could I? AIDS closed the deal for prostitution that in the Navy on Overseas trips was rampant, granted for some individuals... not every sailor is a drunk or a sex starving prostitute consumer!!! I was stationed in Rota, Spain when Magic Johnson came up HIV Positive and suddenly Jocks and heteros were included in the Discussion!!! I may not remember much but I remember those early days... how the illness was tracked to a male stewardess travelling to public baths in San Francisco and New York. How males always blamed a "female prostitute". The rumors it was a man made creation to get rid of minorities... how it did started with a woman having sex with a gorilla in Africa. There was all kinds of theories involving science. Military got tested and retested. And confidentiality was maintained so I never found out of anyone coming up Positive... you just get transfered. It was Madness living in that Era.

@GipsyOfNewSpain Thanks but....I've never been in military service...just grew up in the Navy, until I was 8. I've been accused of SWEARING like a sailor, though! 🙂

@LucyLoohoo Navy Brat eh? I did my 20... Best decision I ever did.

should this include the time having sex?

@AMGT hard to say precisely, but i doubt i wound my watch between.

@AMGT the relationship I'm thinking of might have lasted 4 hours all together.

@AMGT
Same thing happened to me.

This is one of the many details people share online that is too private for the web.

That’s why you don’t put your picture up, or use your real name and main email to sign up!

Are you nervous about the President ordering an investigation on you ? heh-heh ...

@evergreen wouldn't that be the pot calling the kettle black?

@CallMeDave he does it all the time ... King of hypocrisy !

Met a lady on a dating site. She asked if i wanted to come over for spaghetti. I did. The spaghetti was great, we watched a couple of dumb horror movies with bits of making out here and there. Then we went to # town. Might have been a few hours. We were up most of the night. The next day i woke up to vintage swing music and breakfast.

TimD Level 3 Sep 2, 2018

A couple of years.

@AMGT Yeah, I know… I'm such a man-whore.

When I was younger it wouldn’t be too long, perhaps a few hours. I was wild, loved booze and pills and was free-living then. Such fun! Now I drink tea and have no sex. Ageing sucks...nothing!

Livia Level 6 Sep 2, 2018

From not knowing them to having sex, about 2hrs

My first boyfriend and I waited about six months before sex.

is that why they call it West Bubble Fuck? 🙂

About 2 hours. I recall one more time with her maybe 2 days later, then that was that. I was much younger.

HAH! Weren't we all?

5 minutes? 10 minutes? What a bunch of pussies. I've recently invented a time machine and I've just gone back two years to shag a girl I only met last Wednesday

So why did you go back 2 years? What did you redo in those 2 years?

Making out when I was a teenager was a matter of minutes. One time it took me less than a minute, because I was randomly asking girls if they wanted to make out with me and one said yes.

I’d say a couple of hours, more than once (and this was before dating apps). Nowadays I simply don’t have the time (and sometimes the patience) to try and go look for a date, especially given the vapid culture that it has become due to dating apps and social media.

We met in Manchester at 1pm and were in bed in Liverpool at 6.30pm. that included a trip to the supermarket, and about an hours drive. Though Ive had hook-ups from the internet that were shorter, they were prearranged.

I just came in my pants. Does that count? 😀

2-3 weeks

I'm still working on one I met in 1986.

If a swing club counts, about 1 hour.

Minutes. Before 'Netflix n chill' it was "want to watch a movie?" on MySpace. Was typically getting it on before the opening credits even finished. MySpace was great..

My ex husband . We knew ea other for 8 hrs tops . I did not speak much English . He did not speak much Italian or Greek . He was a young marine officer visiting my town . I was careless and thought I will never see him again so great ! Had sex again a year later when he came to visit on his own time / vacation . And again the year after when he came again to visit for few days .
Married him that year . Lived 12 yrs tght . No regrets . On now days thou , last boyfriend , we knew ea other 4 months b4 I invited him in my bed .

I'm not much of a player. I've had one night stands when drinking, but they never turned into relationships.

I'm probably like a lot of guys though. Meeting a woman, having sparks fly and having our minds blown by each other within hours is a pretty standard male fantasy I think.

From initial introduction to the big reveal, two hours (give or take).
Turned that first night into a ten year relationship.

A few hours. My buddy got married, no reception, just a few of us went to my house for a few drinks. His new wifes friend from out of town ended up staying the night.

Few hours, for some reason I wasn't Watching the time.

More than 24 hours. Probably closer to 3 or 4 days later. I am not comfortable kissing someone the first day I meet them personally.

About 20 minutes - we met in a bar and I bought her a drink. She said she needs to go to the bathroom. I asked if she wanted me to come keep her company. She said yes

A couple of hours, maybe less. It happened a few times on the road in the 70's and 80's, and a handful of times just hanging out in the bars. Great times.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:169462
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.