Agnostic.com

5 1

Anybody else live in Eastern Pa?

Looking to get together and make some like minded friends in the area. Who down to grab a drink sometime?

IanRodger 3 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I live in eastern PA........near Pittsburgh, but in the country. I live in Scottdale, PA, but also very close to Mount pleasant. PA where I was born. Since then, I have lived several places, so we will see how long I am in Scottdale! LOL

No. It’s completely empty with the exception of you.

I had lived in Allentown left in 2001 worked at Stroh's in of the 22 in Fogillgvill for like 10 years Have not been back to visit is some time. My dad lives there.

Hahahaha Thanks gents, real helpful group πŸ˜‰

Pittsburgh longitude= 79 degrees 59 minutes 77 seconds WEST
from the zero degree GMT meridian. Sun is measured from zero degree meridian.

Scottdale, Pa is 79 degrees, 32 minutes, 48 seconds West of GMT 0 degree meridian. Scottdale is east of Pittsburgh by 27 minutes, 31 seconds east of Pittsburgh, PA. As far as latitude, we are south of Pittsburgh, but if I go on a trip tp Pgh, depending on traffic, a good trip to downdown is about 45 minutes. Hope this helps. Everything is where it was. Pittsburgh is north west of Scottdale.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16956
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.