Agnostic.com

28 12

My mother is going downhill - asking for kind thoughts or feedback

She has a degenerative illness, but has taken a turn for the worse. I don't know how much time she has left. My dad and I have been doing everything we can for her, while making sure we can still take care of ourselves. But she is so anxious and nervous and trying to control everything, including after she's gone, and she's also making my dad anxious, and all this is just adding to my own stress and fear of losing her.

Just looking for some kind thoughts or feedback. Thanks.

bleurowz 8 Sep 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Help her help you all. Don't increase her level of anxiety by adding yours. We all are going to go, we can only hope someone will give us comfort when the time comes. Hope you will find ways to give her peace of mind

I am so sorry...

Best wishes. To the extent you can remember the circumstances you find yourself in don't care about your feelings. You do.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:169746
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.