Agnostic.com

33 3

Who is your favorite Judge on television?

Mine would have to be judge Lynne from Divorce Court! That show is hilarious!!!

EmeraldJewel 7 Sep 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I got rid of cable a few years ago. I stream with Roku, but watch less than 4 hours of TV a week. That being said, way back when I loved Judge Harry. Night Court.

It's not Chief Justice Snoop Dogg of the Earth Supreme Court?

Love Futurama!

Judge Harry T. Stone (Harry Anderson) on Night Court

I always felt, he acted more like a judge might act in real life. Similar to the argument that Barney Miller was more realistic than other police procedurals.

None if the above. Not a reality TV fan at all.

Until we get a Judge Dredd TV show, my favorite "Judge" is Mike Judge, co-creator of the TV show "King of the Hill"

I don't really watch much TV. But I've seen some clips on Youtube of judge Judy, and she cracked me up putting people in their place.

Judge Reinhold

Judge Wapner. Other than him, I refuse to watch this drivel that they call court shows.

Judge Reinhold

Judge Judy.

Heidi Klum. You didn't say of what.

@JustLynnie He's not a judge though, just the mentor. Although he does some judging in the workroom. Project Runway is coming back to Bravo.

All these judges are so judgey.

I always liked Judged Maryln Millian on the People's Court. She is funny and smart, and not nasty like Judge Judy.

My pick, too! Plus I find her extremely attractive!!!

(I think Judy is an absolute, bigoted bitch! Can't stand her!)

Judge Marilyn because I met her at a prosecutor seminar way back and we danced the two step at Gilley's in Houston...just happened to see her while waiting for a dr. appt.and her show was on.

lerlo Level 8 Sep 12, 2018

who has time for daytime tv?

Pigmeat Markham

Judge Judy i think is very funny i think

Lol ikr!

@EmeraldJewel and she is a smart ass lols

I loathe tv and all the drama associated with daytime shows. :/

Judge Frank Caprio and Judge Greg Mathis

Totally love watching your judge Judy totally fabulous

sunnn Level 4 Sep 28, 2018

Judy Sheindlin without a doubt.

I personally am not a fan of any of them, but my mother watches all the daytime trash tv. I'd say the one I tolerate most is Judy. I like her sarcasm and sass

I don't watch the Judge shows on TV - my brain has reached its crap limit. My favorite fictional judge was portrayed by my longtime pal Michael Rothhaar on Bones: Judge Bruce Cohen. He appeared in two episodes, and nobody does curmudgeon better than Mike.

Ashely Jude, The Judes Musical dual LOL

I guess the latino one in Florida

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:170134
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.