Agnostic.com

37 1

Sports

A lot of talk about adding a sports category so what is your favorite sport?

Also what is your favorite team?

• 3 votes
  • 12 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 24 votes
Crimson67 8 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

37 comments (26 - 37)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wait a second. You want to race using steroids? That's not quite fair. If you're a professional, it's forbidden. If you're an amateur, what's the point? You are there to enjoy, not to suffer from all the consequences. It can cause heart problems and other health issues. You may concider using SARMs. They increase muscle mass. It may be helpful. You may consult your friends for the best place to buy SARMs. For me it's much better to use those than the ones you've been asking  about.

American sport is my favorite game because it is the true exam of muscles and energy, for American sports you should be active and energetic.

Michigan State Spartans. I have to add that I like lacrosse also.

Curling. Seriously. And fencing.

Judo is awesome!

Not a great lover of commercial sports - but unfortunately that is all that is left these days.

I love the olympics and paralympics and I'm a motorsport fan - Moto GP, Superbikes and Dakar - and I compete in sportsman drag racing.

Sex, Chess, Karate LOL Athletes rarely give credit to the teachers that got them to where they are.

I like plumbing, personally.

I'm not a sports fan in general but I can follow along with my friends who are. I do like drag racing and motor sports in general except for Nascar.

Mix Martial Arts all day in the dojo.

NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17062
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.