Agnostic.com

8 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

After reading a couple of articles on the behavior if low IQ individuals, it woul be interesting to know how many trump supporters are below average in intelligence.

After reading a couple of articles on the behavior if low IQ individuals, it woul be interesting to know how many trump supporters are below average in intelligence.

A good place for evidence relating to IQ and support for the president would be the NYT non-fiction best seller list. It is consistently topped by books penned by 'Conservative' writers.

Public education is allegedly accessible to all on an equal basis. About a fifth of adult Americans are functionally illiterate. And, I must add that books published by many leaders on the political Left show dismal sales figures; some to the extent that they have to practically give them away. My suggestion for 'Progressive' writers is that sales might improve if they would package their books with crayons.

Traditional and 'Conservative' and mainstream Americans are not only more literate than those on the fringes of both Left and Right, they can also afford to purchase the books because they are producers of wealth for themselves and the nation. I think it is quite safe to state that they aren't in the least deficient in the 'IQ department'.

To sum up, I'll let readers of this comment answer my closing question in their own minds. Of the one in five functionally illiterate, how many of them live and vote in districts with elected Democrat leaderships?

Plus anyone in their right mind.The blind and deaf support of the evangelicals placed him in office.

I never even knew lucifer

The stupidity. Knows no bounds.

Some of these people need to join the snakehandler cults; the ones where they use the poisonous vipers.

Religion = insanity

JimG Level 8 Sep 4, 2018

They're on to us.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:170977
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.