Agnostic.com

15 1

Bumping Uglies

No, this isn’t about sex, but some answers might include something along those lines..

What habits, behaviors or traits do you have that may be considered a red flag in someone’s eyes?
Maybe things that a past lover complained about..
What are your defects and are you willing or able to change them?

#sex
AMGT 8 Oct 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do not have , I'm still a virgin

Completely willing to work on a serious issue. I could not pass up the opportunity to make myself a better candidate for a solid partnership.

I’m subject to issues involving other people’s opinions of me—I worry about it way too much.

Alessia Cara - Scars To Your Beautiful:

Hand In My Pocket by Alanis Morrisette:

Can U Do Mean Girls by Rachel Crow:

hey

Toot! I fart A LOT! Fortunately I have a partner who doesn't care. My ex-wife used to take it as a personal insult, but jeez, sometimes they just come out loud and smelly. There ain't much you can do about it 🙂 I need a dog so I can blame the pong on them more!

Well I am working on looking at myself as not defective just unique. I have viewed my differentness as a defect for way too long. I do have a few habits I want to work on that I feel are not ones I want to have but I want to work on them for myself.

Everyone has different deal breakers, red flags, habits, behaviors, or what you are revering to as defects. I like to think that with all the people in this world there has to be someone that is the yin to someone else's yang.

Like for example I tend to talk alot..especially when I am anxious... But I have dated some guys that loved it and some that just wanted me to just shut up.

The list of things I assume others view as defects in me such as me being not being a Christian in the area I live in is not a defect to me and is also something I am not planning on changing. But i try to be open minded about everything and I am willing to grow and change to become a better happier me.

DeiP Level 5 Oct 20, 2017

I have a couple that have been complained about. I'm told that I both obsessive compulsive, and also that I have attention deficit disorder, both by the same person, but admittedly at different times. So, if I have both of those I must have a problem.

Atheism but not anti-theist
Snoring
Drinking
General Laziness and aloofness
Perpetual horniness

Where do I start; I snore and now use a CPAP. I am a night owl. don't talk to me until I have eaten in the morning. Once I start working on something I cannot stop until the project is complete, I guess that makes me a bit obsessive.
I have been accused many times of being too, easy going and asked why I don't get angry at something or someone. I see this as a good thing and that anger is a waste of time and dangerous but, there is a line where my tolerance ends, it is not advisable to cross it.

Seems we share a lot of the same symptoms/habits/attitutdes/charactristics.

I think my genuine insecurities about myself does it the most. I'm also over weight so that's a big part of it as well. I kind of, don't expect for guys (and gals, although I haven't pursued a relationship with a female yet) to stick around so I always get really defensive and such. I'm not a jerk about it, but I can tell that it confuses people interested in me. They can't always tell if I like them or not. I'm pretty subtle about it all cause I'm too scared to get hurt for the millionth time. It's something I want to work on, letting people in more but it's not gonna be easy.

its good too be open and honest , when you first meet someone new they my like you , you can like them as a friend , you never know they my have some of the same feeling but its more likely if you can open up, and say how you both feel, as a friendship may grow you my then become more than friends i don't care too much about looks its only careing open and honesty and trust that matters some times they had had experienced sad things in thir own past.

I tend to be pedantic going on about things people or events that interest me. I also snore. Both can be changed in the right relationship.

I've had past girlfriends complain about my loud snoring, in fact, I'm having a sleep study done on me later this month.
I'm willing to change this if they can do it, but it's not like there's anyone to complain about it right now.

Bumpin' Uglies is an amazing band out of the Baltimore area and I was really hoping this post was about them 😟

I smoke, and it's the most idiotic habit anyone can develop, but I enjoy it so much. It's my escape from anxiety. I'm working hard to stop.

I get angry and hateful when someone points out I'm in the wrong about something. Sex is the way I make up for it and both are bad.

It seems to me that there aren't many who should have the privelege of pointing out that you are wrong. so getting angry is quite OK. Making up for it is probably not bad either.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1712
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.