Agnostic.com

3 3

QUESTION WikiLeaks of the religion world

A new website called FaithLeaks aims to bring transparency to the workings of religious congregations and denominations by publishing documents and data sets provided by anonymous sources.

The web portal was founded by two former Mormons who have previously gained access to documents shedding light on the inner workings of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and its position on controversial issues such as gay marriage.

[faithleaks.org]

JackPedigo 9 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am in the cynics boat on this one,too much hype to get you to visit there website so they can get 10 cents form the advisteriers.

My first thought was BFD - I'm getting cynical - lol. Like everything, who wrote it, who fact checks and it's about religion. What ever floats your boat.

We should all be cynical and skeptical (especially at our 'stage of life'😉. I thought it was interesting because now the religionists are becoming divisive among themselves. A good sign to me.

Wow!! I see this as being a good thing!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17223
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.