Agnostic.com

29 8

What was a disillusionment in your life?

The obvious for many may be that religion is bogus (that word bogus, can you guess my age 😉 lol).

But, are there any other examples where you experienced disillusionment?

silvereyes 8 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The religious stories to me are similar to a Disney animation. Just not as entertaining. My greatest disillusionment was probably the day I was circumcised. That was not a good day. As far as your age? You look young, but your probably older then you look or you wouldn't have asked us to guess

@silvereyes So how old are you?

@silvereyes I don't know why you let it bother you. To me it's amusing listening to people talk about their imaginary friends

@silvereyes As far as pain goes I'm beginning to decompose

Finding out people that I had always loved and admired were bigoted assholes with the election of President Obama. Fox News rots the brain. With marriage equality, I found out they were also homophobic assholes. Now, I also know they are xenophobic assholes.

Turns out I grew up surrounded by assholes and just didn't know it.

2 Delusional moments.

Got a woman pregnant, then married her thinking we could fall in love. A conflicted Divorce is second most experience to death.

1. Was a baptism for 3 months until I watch a movie the :Exorcist: When Linda Blair head started spinning around barfing pea soup. I rushed to the cinema toliet, threw up and looking for God in the toilet. Realized afterwards, hell concept is all in my mind.

2 Delusional moments.

Got a woman pregnant, then married her thinking we could fall in love. A conflicted Divorce is second most experience to death.

1. Was a baptism for 3 months until I watch a movie the :Exorcist: When Linda Blair head started spinning around barfing pea soup. I rushed to the cinema toliet, threw up and looking for God in the toilet. Realized afterwards, hell concept is all in my mind.
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17269
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.