Agnostic.com

6 2

What’s the worst cyber argument you’ve ever had?

For some strange reason when I’m watching atheist programs on YouTube and I post a comment, I always get a theist that will come for me in the worst ways when I wasn’t even thinking about them and try to start stuff. It’s almost like why are these theist on atheist channels in the first place? They already know people in the comment section is going to be critical of all religions.

EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have gotten into arguments with strangers but the worst have been the ones I have gotten into with who I considered friends that they never dared to question me in person, pretended to support me and then at the first chance of me posting something critical of religion, mind you on my facebook page, they've called me out on it and started an argument by saying since they were tolerant of my atheism then I should be tolerant of religion and their individuals and not criticize. Needless to say that has ended those friendships.

I've debated theists on FB. On atheists' pages. With the admin backing me up.

I never understand why they felt the need to come to atheist pages. Just the other day I told a Christians shouldn’t she be preparing for the rapture that’s supposed to be happening sometime around this year? She tried to play like she didn’t believe like that. I told her to get off my page and quit trying to twist shit.

Nice.

This meme says it all

Lmfao!!!

I've had all sort of people call me all sorts of things over all sorts of topics.
My all-time favorite was being called "diabolical" during a slog over abortion rights.
I actually liked that intended insult though. It tickled me. When I told the person who
called me that, it took all the wind out of their sails. They didn't know what to do with it.
I guess that probably doesn't qualify as a "worst" experience, but it was one of the most
memorable.

I guess if you want the mental exercise then go for it. I do enjoy reading those comments to see what you post so keep up the good work.

gearl Level 8 Jan 21, 2018

I really make an effort to not debate with toxic people....

Ha ha ha I did and I didn’t end well for them. They actually had the nerve to ask me if god doesn’t exist then why are there beliefs. I had to break it down to them and explain to them cause in the Bronze Age, people had little knowledge about science and how they came to be so they created gods & goddesses.

@EmeraldJewel you go girl ! 🙂
You have more patience with those people than I do...

@Buddha ha ha ha she still responded to my YouTube comments, but I’ve yet to respond back. I refuse to waste good time of mine going back and forth with an idiot. Here’s my last conversation with her. I’m kitty shimmer bloom in the lost, by the way.

@EmeraldJewel ask if there is just a believe button to press somewhere ?
I don't get how these people think? You either believe or you dont?

@Buddha she refused to answer the 21 critical thought out questions. She told me I had a phobia of religion. Lmfao!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17270
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.