Agnostic.com

51 5

Are you an early bird or night owl?

Hahaha I guess I have to say I’m a night owl for the most part, but can be an early bird sometime.

EmeraldJewel 7 Sep 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

51 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Early bird for sure. I wake up about 5 am every day without an alarm. Just my natural body chemistry.

Yep me too. I only use an alarm when I have to be somewhere like catching a flight or something.

It is 4:45 AM, My Final Answer.

Hahaha!!!

Can you be both ??? Lol

Morning, can't sleep in any more but when needed as late as needed.

I have always been an early bird by nature I think. I am at my most productive if I start out early.

I've been a shift worker most of my working life. I'm just an owl. A very tired ol' owl.

Can we have night birds and early owls for those of us that love sleep? ?

Well, I like a bit of both. The night allows too much disguising and becomes an illusion though.

Night owl, even as a small child. I go to bed between 2 and 4 in the morning. I get up between 9 and 10.

Both I go to bed at 11pm and arise at 6am

Hoot,Hoot!

I am actually both. I stay up beyond 3am and am up by 645am. That's everyday.

Both.. up at 0530, down at 2300 or so.

I'm more like one of those random-ass birds that sits quietly for ages and then screams 'WAAAAAAARRKK' for no reason. I don't have a circadian rhythm, I have a circadian drum solo.

Night owl. But some days I sleep at like 9pm...most days Im lucky if it's before 5am

The night time is the right time. Definitely

Night owl stuck in worm chasing job....

Early bird. Support east coast customers from the west coast, so I need to sync up with their schedules. Works out with much lighter traffic at those hours, too.

I'm like you, a bit of both. I get up at 5am for work during the week and am usually in bed by 11pm (on work nights). On weekends, I sleep in some, but am usually still up by 8 or 9 and stay up later on Fri & Sat nights.

It really depends on whether I need to be up early or not.

Neither! I mean both!

I will do what I have to do , when I have to do , and w a smile one my face . But if I have the choice will always be an owl .

sorta both but more a night owl...
Never go to bed before midnight and don't mind if I miss some morning so nights like last night was 5:05AM before going to bed and 8:30 to rise

Both, but tend to err on the night owl side.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:172722
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.