Agnostic.com

53 5

Questions for Democrats: Which Candidate is your top choice to run for President in 2020?

The location of the 2020 Democratic National Convention is still being decided between three cities. Since I live in the Houston area, I'd like to see it held there.

Toyota Center, Houston, Texas

American Airlines Arena, Miami, Florida (with some meetings at the Miami Beach Convention Center, Miami Beach, Florida)

Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

• 32 votes
  • 36 votes
  • 41 votes
  • 28 votes
  • 10 votes
  • 19 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 27 votes
ballou 8 Sep 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

53 comments (51 - 53)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Gonna go with Bernie Sanders as #1. Elizabeth Warren is second choice and then Joe Biden. Don't really know who the other ones are.

I'm familiar with six of those seven, but no one is the standout choice yet. Also, I live in Louisiana, and my vote doesn't count. =/

I could never vote for an idiotic democrat. I’ll vote for Trump and I’m sure he’ll be re-elected. Hell last time he carried 87% in my hometown and carried all 77 counties in my home state.

I understand not being happy with the Democrats, but seriously, "atheists for trump" is just ridiculously stupid. Looking forward to you being wrong about the next election; his dishonest ass didn't even win the popular vote before this corrupt shit show...

i wouldn't vote for an idiotic democrat either. fortunately most democrats are fabulously intelligent and heartful and i intend to vote completely blue. the republicans are not just morons, they're corrupt and treasonous. as for trump... seriously? SERIOUSLY? you think he gives a rat's posterior about atheists, or humans for that matter?

g

Ew. You should let go of some of that hate about all of us “idiotic democrats” and go burn some Nike merch that you’ve already paid for. ?
-❤️ a blue state resident

Trojan61 has always been full of hate, ever since he has been on this site. He dishes it out than runs back to the conservative group.

@Darthpug How about the Trump piñata group? They don’t get more hateful than that!

@Trajan61 Lmao, I think you ended up on the wrong site..
But Its always great to be reminded that atheism is not synonymous with educated.

LMFAO Atheists for trump... Funniest(dumbest) shit Ill see all day.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:172775
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.