Agnostic.com

10 1

Romanticism

What's the most romantic date you've been on?

ownworstenemy 7 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, my car was in the front yard and I was sleeping with my clothes and I came in through the window last night and he was gone

What song is that? I can't place it.

I know a poem was involved, tears were shed. And I got my prize. Many of those because I am so Romantic. But gentlemen won't detail.

Hasn't happened yet.

I went out to see the Toadies with my boyfriend in Texas. We were high school sweet hearts, met in science class. We had off and on dates for about 3 years and had started seeing each other again, long term. After the concert we did acid, went to the golf course and it started raining. We were standing on a tiny suspension bridge in the rain in the golf course and he gives me a flower, I still have it, with an engagement ring in it.

I don't read Romantic novels..it's more like romance schromance..lol

A restaurant dinner date with my ex wife with no kids around. When she was on an "up" cycle in her manic/depression cycle, so it was spectacular.

The day we dropped anchor in Cook's Bay and there was no one there but us. You can't do that anymore because it has become another tourist haven.

just a walk in the forest on a summer day

We spent one summer night together on a blanket in a football field just so we could wake up with the sun and watch a hot air balloon festival launch.

With my present wife... I remind her how awesome it was to date her and that changes things around if a little disagreement is going on. My other dates were ok. Not like my Susie.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17297
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.