Agnostic.com

12 6

Hello! I'm basically trying to get enough points to actually use the site...
hows everyone doing? I'm an active individual (although I have a hurt wrist right now) and I'm studying for a degree in environmental engineering. tell me about yourself 🙂

letsbanpants 3 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Whoo hoo! Gathering points! I’m new too; this morning. 😉 I’m busy today, but every time I get a few minutes I’ve been browsing the site. There are some really interesting conversations here. Not only that but, attractive godless women! ? Attractive, godless women that are smart. Atheist Heaven?

An agnostic atheist from South Dakota just dropping by to say hello. I'll be in San Diego Feb 11-13th with some free time. Wondering if you can give me some pointers on best dispensaries in town. Staying near the airport without a car...so a little limited, but anything is possible with Uber.

Excuse me! Yoga pants are awesome.

Hi, I'm mostly trying to find people that I can have an intelligent conversation with. I like to be active too, but I can be clumsy and sometimes hurt myself.

That might be true. Last Monday I did aikido for the first time in a month. I nailed the advanced forward roll for the first time ever. The next day I was so damn sore. I'm still a little tender, but not in agony any more. Sometimes I'm worse than a little kid. @letsbanpants

I'm glad that you've got people looking out for you. I'm probably too stubborn. In fact that is probably my problem. I have a teenaged son that I work out with sometimes. I'm more than capable of keeping up with him, but the next day he is fine and I'm not. @letsbanpants

Gosh! I think you first! (Here is my few points.)

Points? We don't need no stinking points. I have an odd since of humor

Just be a real person as you are. Points don't mean anything. Reply to what interests you or where you may contribute. That is all that is necessary.

Can we gift points? 🙂 At least I think you get a point for my comment..

Kilts are so much more comfortable. The breeze is nice lol

Hi. I'm an incredibly interesting old man who has a sister who is an environmental engineer and owns a company doing environmental studies in and around San Francisco bay and its backwaters. How far are you along in your education, and in what do you want to specialize?

You can checkout profiles as soon as you do your bio and profile-lucky you this is brand new.

Welcome! It will happen quicker than you think.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17483
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.