Agnostic.com

13 19

Why complicate life?

sassygirl3869 9 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Okay...here goes!

Anyone in the Orange County area (CA) want to meet up for Taco Tuesday tomorrow?

Nena Level 6 Jan 22, 2018

good for you-go girl. I'm meeting someone this week.

@sassygirl3869 Thanks! You provided the lead...so I asked. The challenge is, not too many OC folk on this site yet. But no matter, I'm having fun just joining in on conversations and reading all the articles posted. Have a great week! (wink, wink)

Egos complicate things. Fear of embarrassment. Fear of rejection. Fear of disapproval. Fear of failure. Social norms and mores complicate things. Inhibition, maybe even character and behavior, lacking a particular skill or even a particular POV may complicate skills. Our governments complicate things. Life is complicated. Best thing to do is love . . . that's not so complicated if you do it without asking anything in return. (It's not complicated, it's just difficult.)

@tsjames LOL, but you got vegan right, I do love birds, I love children, too (and they do complicate things).

Good advice!!!

Nice.

I could say... "tell that whoever invented marriage" but a lawyer will come up with a rebuttal. Plus there is that... "that bad uh?"

Exactly !

Good stuff...

Isn't that the KISS principle? It would be nice in a perfect world.

Nailed it!

I feel like complicating life is what we were born to do!

The one want something ask for it. Reminds me of the statement be careful of what you ask for.

Ha! You people still 'care' about people. ????

Life really can be that simple. It's good to be reminded. . .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17514
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.