Agnostic.com

7 4

QUESTION President Donald Trump Imposes 30% Tariffs on Solar Panels | Time

Why am I not surprised? I have harsher words for this, but not a one of them is nice.

MsOliver 7 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A good option for the installation of solar panels is the purchase of solar panels through a grant, which essentially reduces the cost of the entire project. Read more here.

It feels so unfair that you all can't put solar panels. They are such a good improvement for the environment and a good investment if you have a fair trade for them. In the place where I live, we don't have much sunlight, but I know a lot of households that are using sun-generated energy. We are lucky that the company we use, [dragonsbreathsolar.co.uk], is not that pricy and we all can put ourselves panels and be independent of the state when it comes to our energy which is fantastic if you ask me.

He is retaliatory, viscous and arrogant. It's all about his 'art of the deal' and wields his power this way, no matter how unjust or immoral the outcome is.

In the immortal words of Jim, "Surprise, surprise, surprise"........
I am only surprised it took Big Oil this long.....

Im not surprised with what he does. The big thing is to figure out how to profit from his next move. He always put his stamp on everything he can. What gets me is how he explains his moves In his book and the big dogs can't figure out how the knight can take the king...

And it is almost certainly going to be overturned by the WTO. So no, not surprised, once again Trump shoots from the hip without consulting legal advice, and regardless of the consequences.

He's using an unfair trade argument to cover the fact that he's helping out his "coal buddies".

That makes sense...

@MsOliver I forgot about Mr. (Big Oil) Tillerson.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17521
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.