Agnostic.com

9 1

Do you see Trump getting re-elected after his time in office is up?

EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hopefully he'll be behind bars Before then, but If he makes it to 2020..nope.

I sure hope not.

Of the previous five presidents, Obama, Bush 43, Clinton, Bush 41, and Reagan, only one of them failed to serve a full two terms. Bush 41 lost his re-election bid to Clinton. So the previous three presidents and four of the last five previous presidents won re-election.

Taking only this into account, it is clear that being the incumbent carries tremendous advantage. The odds would seem to suggest that Trump has a better than 50-50 chance at winning in 2020.

What I know for certain is neither he nor the nominee from the Democratic party will be receiving my vote.

I sure hope not, I will work to prevent it. I hope he doesn't last full term, much less get reelected.

It's certainly possible. Depends a lot on who the Dems run against him. If they manage to pick another candidate with no crossover or populist appeal, could happen.

No way,, is incapable of keeping his word

dc65 Level 7 Jan 22, 2018

I didn't think he would get elected the last time, so anything's possible I guess.

Absolutely - unless he accomplishes everything in 4 years

gater Level 7 Jan 22, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17526
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.