Agnostic.com

8 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As much as I agree with every point, the article was written in an accusatory, condemnatory tone; certainly not something I'd share with any Christian.

Why, you don't want to hurt their feelings? You old softie, you, Hominid 🙂

@David1955 Lol - I can be acidic if I have to be if someone is being a dick, but passing on material like this just offends. Like they say, attract with sugar, not vinegar.

All valid reasons.

Into the pit of the volcano is more a just metaphor while Athena alleged god missing from the Acropolis IS UNDESERVED victim of current religions

Yeah but how would people explain how that football game was really won?

My favourite phrase is that this religion should relegated to the wrong side of history, but thrown into the dustbin of history will also do just fine. Can we also add to the reasons thwarting human progress at every turn? I also note one reason given is that Christianity has fallen into warring factions. Christianity has always been about warring factions, even back in the 4th and 5th centuries. It was ever thus.

I think most of us ask these very questions and need to continue to do so. Hopefully at least the young will start to see the reason we do ask them. They will realize Christianity is BS.

gearl Level 8 Jan 23, 2018

Whether it should be may be up to debate... whether it does I think is more logical.

100% agree.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17538
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.