Agnostic.com

13 6

Okay. I get on site, see pretty lady, try to message her and discover I need to be Level 2. It that is not proof that there is no God, I don't know what is.

#god
Dickie 3 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Here, I am shamelessly commenting on my own post to get points. Feel like an idiot.

That only got me two points. yeah, I don't think this is going to work for me. Some Godless person thought this whole site up...

@Dickie -- No, but you are displaying a high level of impatience, my friend.

Ha, ha, ha,! Start writing, laughing and enjoy your way to level 2. This is a wonderful community of freethinkers and godless people. I've enjoyed the site so far. It will set you free.

Patience is not one of my virtues.

Good sense of humor-you can get to Level 2 now by completing bio and profile I hear.

Just keep commenting on random posts that doesn't make you look like a bot and you will be good. 🙂

Well, gotta keep the trolls and bots at bay somehow. Jump in a discussion or two, get to know the community a little better, you'll be level 2 in no time.

Level 2 doesn't require much at all. Jump right in there and make yourself known. Just a few posts and some responses and level 2 just pops right up.

points grow while you're sleeping

That is true. As long as you have an intriguing post up and people keep commenting.

Fill in your profile. Or would that be a little one sided. lol

Won't take long just make a few comments, like some post level 2 comes quickly.

Well, even if you did I don't think she'd take you up on account of the fact that the way you type is on par with a spam bot.

Really? AxeElf was at least clever with his cut. Your little cut reflects more on your character than it does my verbal skills.

Maybe it is proof there is, and you're being punished. And now that you've been punished and are full of doubt, you might as well start a church.

You have to wait to get to level 2 to find out... won't you?

Lololololol..Science!!!!

Somehow I am now level 2. I got 190 points without ever logging back on. Maybe there isn't a God after all.

Congratulations @Dickie!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17559
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.