Agnostic.com

9 3

Hello. I came here looking for something different and hopefully less disappointing that other dating type sites. I have no issues with any religion itself,yet I do encounter issues from others because of my personal path, so here I am. I am a true Gemini and my personality screams it. lol. I love music of pretty much any type from classical, opera, jazz, all the way to classic rock and death metal. Earthy type community events and festivals call me in as do art galleries, poetry readings, and basically any chance to meet and interact with new people of various backgrounds. I love to laugh and connect vs stress over life. I would love to meet someone I can meet up with for coffee, perhaps a concert, or toss a blanket in the grass, roll a big ole joint, and fall asleep talking under the stars. I take a backseat to no one and am looking for someone that is comfortable with standing by my side instead of in front or in behind me.

MOTHERWOLFF 3 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You sound like my kind of lady. I don't smoke anything. I hope that's not a deal breaker.

Nah, not a deal breaker at all. I prefer someone to think and do as they deem fit. 🙂

Do you live in the Houston area?

I often include bits of info in my introduction as well as my profile for a few reasons. One being that ALL other sites I have been on, almost nobody even reads the profiles. It appears that they do here, so far, so I like it so far. 🙂

Welcome here from a Scorpio.

welcome

Welcome to our little place and may you find friendship and fun among equals.

id like that but your a long way away

I'm here for the same reason. To my chagrin, I have found that some non-believers are as narrow-minded as religious folks.

That's awesome, you sound like A great lady. I like that you're so full of excitement over life.

Hi and welcome to a freethinker community. We typically put this info in our profiles.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17585
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.