Agnostic.com

34 3

If you could pump enormous amounts of money into scientific research, what would it be for?

AMGT 8 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Health, environment and psychology (abuse and neglect prevention) for the most part. I suffer from allergy related asthma and the environmental changes affect it pretty heavily. Though my own lifestyle or diet hadn't changed in some time, I had to go on a more regular medication a few years back and found out later a local legislative bill had shifted to loosen up some of the pollution related restrictions earlier that year. My money would go into research to sort all that out.

AmyLF Level 7 Jan 23, 2018

Cancer cures-all types of cancer-so many.

For the development of designer drugs that possess no negative side effects.

STEM cells. No doubt.

Where does one begin? Disease cures and prevention. Space travel. Dealing with climate change (forget trying to reverse it, that ship has sailed, cheaper to deal with it). The list would be extensive, there are so many worthwhile pursuits.

Wow-what an interesting question) Probably if I had extra money that I could invest, I would invest in ocean research, because if I don't hang around, only one-tenth of the world's oceans have been studied. it would be very important to do qualitative analysis in the ocean of healthcare because without one hundred percent quality, we will not see good results and if we do, they will not be true. In general, even without all this, I believe that you should always and everywhere speak and be truthful if you want to change something for the better in this world.

STEM cells. No doubt.

Develop the pill to restore our species away from money ending mega greed mega pollution mega theocracy PEACE THROUGH GREEN JOBS

food and clean water? natural medicines. the best recliner ever.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17592
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.