Agnostic.com

11 4

Is being on this forum an in the morning thing?

I love it here... I'm on this forum 5 to 6 hours a day. Yea! How about you?

BucketlistBob 8 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't have the time to be on it 5 to 6 hours a day, but I like to jump on when I do have the time. Mostly in the evenings..

I wish I had 5 or 6 hours to stay here, but gotta go do the 8 to 5, or in the case this week, much later.

A morning thing for me, I have to be at work in 15 minutes, so much for partial retirement.

It's a tab I keep open on the browser while I'm on my computer. Ever so often throughout the day I take a peep, browse, and go about other things.

Whew...Good to know I'm not the only addi--aficionado...

Anytime, for me anyway.

My FB people asks me where I been... I say working on that Bronze Star. They think of the military medal since I am Navy retired is a "joke" to them. But you guys know I am 7.4 and not joking. That's about tells how often I am here.

That's cool...

First thing in the morning - last thing before bed - and every chance I get in between!

skado Level 9 Jan 23, 2018

Me too...lol.

Yeah, I'm up past my bedtime!!

I'm on and off all day. Hooked for sure. Traveling cross country to meet someone here.

Me too...lol

Hope that goes well. Please, keep checking in.

Cool! Let us know how it goes (if you feel comfortable sharing). I think most of us here hope this site actually does something for dating. Plus you're part of our community and we wish you well.

Thanks we're keeping it quiet for now.

Whoa...alrighty!

I like to sign in the the am... but I like to bounce in and out all day. 🙂 I enjoy it too

Lol..me too.

Same here; with this site, and another. Don't know if we can mention other websites here, so I won't unless/until I hear it's OK.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17644
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.