Agnostic.com

145 11

Music or no music during sex?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

145 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Music for sure. I make so much noise during the sex, so I wouldn't want to be heard by the neighbors; I'd better play the music louder. So happy that my partner also agrees with me. We enjoy listening to music any time, so while making love, there is no exception. We have created a playlist on royalty free music sound effects, and depending on our romantic or less romantic mood, we choose what we feel. Have any of you tried on rock music? You have no idea how crazy this is! Peeled skin, bites, blood! It's something!

I prefer to be out in lonely woodland with birdsong or beside a gurgling creek. Never tried beside the sea. Too late now.

Depends on the video I’m watching! 😄

As long as it's not cranked up really loud, it's fine with me.

No music. A person should be paying attention to the sounds their partner is making. I love those sounds.

Music!

Nothing with lyrics.. my instinct is to listen to the words, and sing along (at least mentally) and it takes me out of the moment

No music, that drowns the dirty talk and moans.

i really don't care. sometimes quiet music, but i've gotten distracted and fucked through a movie..... car alarms.... traffic.... it's all just something for my moans to compete with

Shit I can't believe I missed this one.

It depends on the playlist and the service right? I've got a few throw down songs, but if Pandora throws an ad in there "O-O-O-O-REILLY'SSSSS ... AUTO PARTS" it's gonna mess up the mood.

You gotta get an ad-free service and have enough songs on the playlist. If "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" starts playing as you're reaching the end, that might not work for your partner. Or it might, but that's between yall.

That depends on the mood, the person you are with, and the location of where the sex act takes place.

Music diring sex? YES, OF COURSE!
Instrumental so as not to be distracted 🙂

That's my type of person 😛

Music distracts from the screams.

@goldenvalleyguy Chainsaw? I've been using a turkey baster. Thanks for the idea!

@goldenvalleyguy, @chucklesIII i always forget how romantic you guys are

always needed music. sometimes when there was none playing i would hum a tune. just to get the right ryhthm.

The wrong music or unwanted noise can be a mood killer, but a well organized playlist can make the experience ebb and flow for hours.

Sounds like it would be pleasant but if my memory is correct, my best experiences never needed or included a stage setting.

@Lorajay, If you're on top, that's your stage! ???

Yesss! Sensual love-making music!

Vonda, I love music. It's gotta be playing in the background. Even if it's barely faint.

Music, wine, incense, candles, lace, edibles... Mmm... mmm..

Garbage - #1 Crush

Yum, I would date you.

No. I like to hear the sounds of sex.

My goto

I think the right kind of music would add to the sensuous feelings.

I've honestly never had sex with music.

My middle name is music. Let me when you want change that.????. Lol

The hole in the disc is too small!

I prefer quiet.

1. As a musician it can be distracting, as that part of my brain will want to go there instead of where it needs to be.
  2. I was born ambidextrous. I have read ambi people bounce back and forth from the right brain to the left brain all the time, which explains why I struggled to focus in school and concentrate at other times in my life. Combine the two, and you can see where music during sex could be a problem.

Yes, loud and hard. 😀

This works, 👍

I'm seriously kidding, it's about whatever you enjoy. ♥

@CaroleKay Hell, yeah! Haha...

@SleeplessInTexas Yeah I really wasn't kidding. 😀

@CaroleKay That's my girl! ??

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:176664
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.