Agnostic.com

145 11

Music or no music during sex?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

145 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Depends....I don't hear well so if there's going to be dirty talk, then no music or I'll be constantly asking "what?" Sorta kills the mood. Otherwise I'm fine with music.

Wow that created a mental image !! ?

whats sex?

I always say it depends on if the band minds. 😉

The band would only mind if they can't watch!

Only if it adds to the experience.. or if you want to keep the rest of the house from knowing what you're doing at 12 in the afternoon.

No preference.

Only if my partner needs help carrying a beat. ; )

Mostly no. As a musician it can be very distracting, especially if there are drums. Something mellow with no drums, l would probably be ok.

There are some very sexy sounding instrumental music pieces out there. I have a playlist I enjoy. I can also be very happy without it also. I'd say its pretty nice to cuddle after sex and listen to some music together while you wind down. I guess the type of music depends on the mood and the kind of sex we're into at the time.

I prefer no music. I can make my own sounds thank you.

That's my music of choice right there, pet.

@JeremyTaylor And you, Sir, have heard my sound.

@graceylou

Good to know. ?

Your own music! 😛

Before, during and after. 🙂

I prefer no music, for the same reason I prefer no music during conversation.

I've had partners that liked it both ways, It really doesn't bother me unless it is distracting. I prefer to concentrate on what we are doing.

Yes! 1000 times YES! My entire life has been set to a sound track. (;

Certain love-making songs have me classically conditioned to get in the mood...

Zster Level 8 Sep 11, 2018

Depends... I used to had a friend whose GF was def mute... She was a looker!!! Never got around to ask him the question... because he was a Friend.

I don't know....I can't remember 😕

What music ?

Remind me what sex is? I can’t remember.

Absolutely yes! I challenge you all to listen to Neil Young's version of "Cortez The Killer." It's only 17 minutes long, so it passes quickly if you're not enjoying it.

What about sex or no sex during music?

That is pretty much how I do it.

I like to hear all the sounds of sex, but it doesn't really matter to me.

Here are a couple of groovy ones.

That's one's pretty sexy.

Does the headboard banging against the wall count as 'music'.

Um Yea...Nah!

Music. Nine inch nails is the perfect music for sex. If you can't find a groove to nine inch nails, you have no idea what you're doing...

The sounds you make when I bring you to orgasm and make you cum for me is all the music I want to hear.

Well Damn!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:176664
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.