Agnostic.com

145 11

Music or no music during sex?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

145 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Shit I can't believe I missed this one.

It depends on the playlist and the service right? I've got a few throw down songs, but if Pandora throws an ad in there "O-O-O-O-REILLY'SSSSS ... AUTO PARTS" it's gonna mess up the mood.

You gotta get an ad-free service and have enough songs on the playlist. If "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" starts playing as you're reaching the end, that might not work for your partner. Or it might, but that's between yall.

That depends on the mood, the person you are with, and the location of where the sex act takes place.

Personally, I don't care what the situation is, I'll always take music over no music ♡

RezZa Level 5 Dec 26, 2018

Music for sure

No music....I'm working! lol

Being a musician,I would have to say no, would rather be in moment with my lady.

Straight up gangsta rap because I’m murderin it

Of course music

Both it's nice to interchange from time to time; but it has to be slow and melodic music.

K247 Level 3 Nov 18, 2018

Its good for if you live with othet people, but i find it an added distraction.

Either. If the music started the romance then carry on!

Music on low but otherwise enjoy the natural sounds!

Ideally, relaxing music to both in the beginning that gradually dampers as shared music emerges.

Music is a must cause the grunting and moaning of gay anal sex sounds like a dying elephant

Certainly not the William Tell overture. Besides, after a while I don't think i would be hearing the music anyway

I used to love to play Doors albums while I fucked.

ceteris paribus....that's prolly the funniest post i've seen on here...ur face makes it perfect

Death metal

I can't cum without hearing the melody for "Pop Goes the Weasel" played on a jack in the box...

serious look snicker returns to serious look

Yes, definitely a mood enhancer.

Music, drugs and exercise are the 3 ways to mood alter. when you are intimate with someone do you really want them singing along to the music, or do you want the music to set the mood. i use music as an aphrodisiac. enigma is my personal favorite for sensuality, erotic energy, and passion. music can also set a rhythm. candles help.

Never had music playing during sex, but I’d be open to it if it enhances the mood lol

If it's on when the time comes, it's on.

Well, actually I never had music playing during sex. I don't think it's a big deal. I don't think I would pay attention to what's playing while having sex anyway...

If you're listening to music you're doing it wrong. 😀

Only Amazing Grace on bagpipes. Of course no music. No crying, yipping, or howling either.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:176664
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.