Agnostic.com

145 11

Music or no music during sex?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

145 comments (76 - 100)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No music, makes me wanna headbang during sex.

While listening to Slayer... For pacing ?

Depends on what kind of mood we're going for

Music is nice for foreplay, but I honestly never remember hearing it during sex, though I will generally wish to have it on.

No music, it's distracting.

Agree with you Cambridge. No need for music.

Marvin Gaye

Yes! A Million Times...Yes! I do believe Marvin got my mom pregnant....well him and my dad but you know what I mean.

Depends on the ahem session of sex for me. If its gentle then music, if it's a little rough no time for for jams?

@HellFire I always say...if it ain't rough, it ain't right

@MUGGLEborn you are so correct on that

Does the headboard banging against the wall count as 'music'.

Um Yea...Nah!

Here are a couple of groovy ones.

That's one's pretty sexy.

What about sex or no sex during music?

That is pretty much how I do it.

Absolutely yes! I challenge you all to listen to Neil Young's version of "Cortez The Killer." It's only 17 minutes long, so it passes quickly if you're not enjoying it.

I've had partners that liked it both ways, It really doesn't bother me unless it is distracting. I prefer to concentrate on what we are doing.

I prefer no music, for the same reason I prefer no music during conversation.

Before, during and after. 🙂

There are some very sexy sounding instrumental music pieces out there. I have a playlist I enjoy. I can also be very happy without it also. I'd say its pretty nice to cuddle after sex and listen to some music together while you wind down. I guess the type of music depends on the mood and the kind of sex we're into at the time.

Mostly no. As a musician it can be very distracting, especially if there are drums. Something mellow with no drums, l would probably be ok.

Only if it adds to the experience.. or if you want to keep the rest of the house from knowing what you're doing at 12 in the afternoon.

Music for sure. I make so much noise during the sex, so I wouldn't want to be heard by the neighbors; I'd better play the music louder. So happy that my partner also agrees with me. We enjoy listening to music any time, so while making love, there is no exception. We have created a playlist on royalty free music sound effects, and depending on our romantic or less romantic mood, we choose what we feel. Have any of you tried on rock music? You have no idea how crazy this is! Peeled skin, bites, blood! It's something!

I prefer to be out in lonely woodland with birdsong or beside a gurgling creek. Never tried beside the sea. Too late now.

As long as it's not cranked up really loud, it's fine with me.

Music!

Music diring sex? YES, OF COURSE!
Instrumental so as not to be distracted 🙂

That's my type of person 😛

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:176664
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.