Agnostic.com

15 10

Are You a Terrorist?

sassygirl3869 9 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Everyone on this site could be branded as both by the prevailing Christapo.

I've been called worse

Hmmm...let me look in my crystal ball.

The lens in my eye popped out away from the retina , & I drank lots of carrot juice . It took 6 mos to heal , & by that time my skin turned orange . You could even see it on my drivers' license .

Dougy Level 7 Jan 23, 2018

A former partner was like that. She ate so many carrots her father said she was turning into one.

@JackPedigo , they are a seriously massive source of Vitamin A

nearly lol

I'm definitely mental. My shrink says so. 😉

In the early 2000's I was called "The Love Terrorist". But I am reformed now even if the color of my skin didn't get any clearer.

In some countries I guess I am....

I am the color of the speed of light.

This is so racist. But I understand what you're saying here. It's sad.

Depends on your definition. I do vote Democrat and my grandfather was a citizen of Mexico, sooo there is a good chance.

In the summer I'n a Terrorist, in the winter I'm Mentally Ill

Cherry pick my browser history, FB posts, etc. and a case could defo be made.

Review my cumulative online footprint with agendaless dispassion and you get a picture of an unconventional peacenik mooncalf who just wants everybody to be nice to each other.

So have fun with that, NSA!

I'm decidedly mentally ill.

Probably.

Agreed.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17669
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.