Agnostic.com

10 0

Is there a particular spice or seasoning you just can’t do without in your meals?

Garlic, salt and/or pepper...hot sauce, paprika, or cumin? Cinnamon, red pepper flakes, onion powder? Thyme, rosemary, basil, oregano?

What is your favorite flavor?

MyLiege 7 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I use curry probably more than others would like.

Garlic ... and more garlic. It doesn't do much for the social life, but my organs are in great shape (most of them) and I live a relaxed life because I have no fear of vampires. Werewolves are a minor problem, but I have a double barred door and shuttered windows for those few days around the full moon. Their scratching at the shutters is a mite of a bother, but I manage.

I also love all sorts of chiles and salsas. That could be because I lived in Mexico so long. I don't know.

I put pepper on almost everything. I also start most of my meals with an onion, a clove or two of garlic, and a handful of sliced mushrooms. THEN I go see what else to put in there while those are sauteing. .

Garlic. Unless it’s sweet, it’s got garlic in my house.

Black pepper ,garlic , crushed hot red pepper,.In the summer I grow mint ,basil ,and parsley that I use in my salads

Hot pepper! Certain meals are not worth eating without hot pepper.

I don't like them at all. oh, I do like cumin but don't see what it has to do with it.

A lot of the food I cook is hot--Cajun, Mexican, Thai, Indian, and Korean chief among the spicy cuisines I like--so I suppose it would be a hot red chile or pepper of some sort.

Puertoricans have their mix... called recado and sofrito. I am just an eater. But I got a lot of respect for those who can prepare a savory meal regardless of culture.

I love sofrito. My kids like when I make PR rice 🙂

@MyLiege Si.

Depends on the ethnicity of what I'm cooking. But I do like my home made Sriracha hot sauce...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17671
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.