Agnostic.com

28 10

Are Immigrants Ruining America?

sassygirl3869 9 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No.

Yes, ever since 1492.

MsAl Level 8 Jan 24, 2018

Hi, first of all, I'm glad I see so many smart people supporting other who come on this country looking for an opportunity to grow and prove themselves. being an immigrant myself I love when people are open to know a little about me and don't treat me neither disrespectfully or if I were from another planet.

However I think its also important to remember that the word immigrant is pretty short to define everyone outside the US. I believe that saying Immigrants are good or bad is really minimizing the different problems that can come from immigration. closing the borders means to be closed to new ideas, while having them unprotected means to be vulnerable to dangers that have been contained out of the USA. Nowadays we use immigration as if it was just something to cool to talk about, and everyone seems to be totally in favor or against it, when as I said it involves so many details that to treat as a two option choose seems ridiculous and creates more problems that it solves.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17675
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.