Agnostic.com

12 16

I love this

DelilahJones33 6 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is some really good parenting, imo. Wonder if she gets those "lickings"? Hahahaaaaa.

Way cool. The only thing could make them splurge. I try to so mine about buying generic over brand names and to conserve utilities. Not to mention I spent lots of time around the Pennsylvania Dutch and they are like the masters of repurpose.

Yeah, that's a winner...

Excellent idea. Teaching and preparing the child's future at the same time is wise.

She won't get $7 forever, so as her allowance goes up, so should rent and utilities lol! That's pretty cute.

That is cool

good idea

jeffy Level 7 Jan 23, 2018

I must be the only one that feels 5 years old is too young. She's not going to understand the lesson that is being taught.

I like that actually might do this with my son

brilliant

That is a fantastic idea!!!!

My youngest is 28 and in Vegas I can stay in his house. But I could had used the advice. Well done.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17681
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.