Agnostic.com

28 3

If you could go back and offer your younger self a piece of advice, what would it be ?

Vic47 6 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't listen to old people.

jeffy Level 7 Jan 23, 2018

But, I really, really enjoy conversations with older people more than people my own age cries

Excuuuuse meeeeeee! I am an old person and entertaing as all get-out, and if you do not agree i will beat the crap outta you with my cane!I

Listen to everyone... Make up your own mind though.

@AnneWimsey I can say that since I'm talking to myself 🙂

I would go back to the time before I met my first real ex girlfriend and tell myself that I would be 300% happier with a sex flesh pocket pussy, I would have completed my 2-year after skipping my second ex.... If I really think about it, I’m just glad I’m in good health and have a beautiful little boy, I couldn’t really want to change all that.

The cheep ones are 40 and they last about half a year, but lose elasticity really fast. I hear the good ones are 80, the flesh light. @MrLizard

Remember when you were more interested on basketball than piano lessons? Never mind that one... Remember the poem dedicated to your favorite kitten? Your wife going to find it and you won't be around to defend yourself, so while you are at sea, she will be talking to lawyers. Destroy all copies in Crete... NOW!!! Hold on, hold on because of the legal separation you will take orders to Germany there you will have an Arian girlfriend 3 inches taller than you... and your favorite kitten will visit you from Denmark and then you will divorce, give her the house and retire and dance around all Baltimore and DC and there will be the Russian, The Ukrainian and the Gringa Salsera Miss "L", and there will be Jacksonville and Vegas and a website Agnostic.com were you will connect with your SoulMate and Witness to The Rest of Your Life... so Remember when you were more interested on basketball than piano lessons?

Ha, awesome.

@MadHadderoll Thanks.

Dont believe everything u hear

My daughter happened to read you post. She stopped on her her way to her nightly bath. I told her the full saying is believe half of what you read and nothing that you hear. She wanted me to click on like. I thought this would be better.

You can only truly believe what you see with your own eyes or hear with your own ears. Otherwise you go through life believing others beliefs.

At school a teacher traces you what someone else believes and then you believe it. You have no idea if any of it is true.

Take the blue pill

But I prefer red as a color haha, you only have the word of the person telling you to take pill as to what effect it will have. They may benefit from you taking the blue one.

Quit going along to get along. No one else cares.

True, its very hard for most people to consider others before making a choice (every moment is a choice, do I sit watching TV or get up and do housework or literally any other thing you could be doing at that moment) be yourself and don't do wrong by others, that is the best you can be.

Stay the fuck away from all women named Amy they will destroy you.

Kinda harsh, unless you have personal experience of everyone who was/is/will be called Amy.

I took my studies very seriously, but I didn't study the things that really interested me. I think I would be happier as a farmer. I also dedicated too much of my life pleasing others at my expense.

The past is and always will be what it is, if you want to do something then do it. Only now truly exists so regrets are pointless

Do not get married! Ever!

Too late I'm afraid... All it was really is a piece of paper that made breaking up last 3 years.

Start HRT today..

Don't leave Canada.

Damn only one...never smoke ciggs really...

Don't Do It , Its a Trap!

Visit your mother's ancestors in Norway and don't come back.

Have more fun and worry less.

MikeJ Level 5 Jan 23, 2018

Have fun and take it even more to the extreme. push the envelope even farther.

Empty out that bag of fucks. Ask her out. Dance more. Meditate daily.

Don't take out that mortgage to buy that house. Put a down payment on some land and take a house some guy no longer wants.

Escape home at like 7 years old.

Live in the city where there are jobs, transportation and more diverse people to choose from. Don"t ever start smoking cigarettes.

MsAl Level 8 Jan 23, 2018

Plastics.

If religion must exist (generally to teach people who can't work morals out for themselves) why don't they realize they all preach the same stuff and just because their gods have different names surely they are all the same. Religious wars would cease.

Ac08 Level 4 Jan 23, 2018

"Don't worry about what other people think of you. You don't need their damned approval."

I would say, "You know how you keep planning to run away from home and never come back? Next time do it!"

YOU COUNT! LISTEN TO YOURSELF FIRST! Maybe I would have held out for someone who actually loved me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17709
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.