Agnostic.com

17 5

Hey. I don't believe in God. There, I said it.

#god
Kevin76002 4 Sep 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Has he smitten you yet? If so, was it with lightning or did he just reach out and bitch slap you? I’m still waiting for the smiting I was told I would receive. Haven’t gotten it yet.

Has he smitten you yet? If so, was it with lightning or did he just reach out and bitch slap you? I’m still waiting for the smiting I was told I would receive. Haven’t gotten it yet.

But can you spell it backwards?

I’ll drink to that.

Too bad it took you your whole life to say it, but good job ?

Qiru Level 6 Sep 14, 2018

Which god don't you believe in?

😉

yet you still capitalized the word god.

I became an atheist at age 13, when I realized the Bible is just a book of stories written by men.

Have been a godless heathen so long, it feels normal. Welcome to the club!

Is that the "Godless Heathens For a Better World" club?

No smoting? Looks like you'll be ok.

that's one hell of a god'dam statement!

This is a safe place to share that opinion. I am glad you were able to share your belief, or lack there of.

Howdy. I also don't!

If that was an important statement for you to make, then I'm glad you got it out. ?

You're not alone here.

Good, you’re in the right place!

You are soooo gonna burn in HELL!

Hell? Oh you mean that concept of the Zoroastrians that the Hews adopted as a part of their own theology, after the Zoroastrians conquered them (yes the Jews, who were supposedly "chosen by god" were often conquered).

@snytiger6 Yeah, that Hell. Imps chewing on his nuts for eternity and stuff like that.

@Sgt_Spanky Is that like that Greek myth of the guy who had his liver eaten out by an eagle day after day for eternity? Kind of liek a really bad and "hellish" versing of "Groundhog Day".

@snytiger6 Except in Hell in called "Nuts Chewing Day" but there's no romantic subplot and, oddly enough, it still stars Bill Murray...and his nuts.

Me either ?.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:178374
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.