Agnostic.com

29 35

Daughter is getting married today. My heart is full.

Today is my daughter Claire's wedding in Chelan! My heart feels warm and smiley. We love Matt, Claire's fiancé.

Matt, 33, surprised Claire, 28, with a marriage proposal on New Year's Eve at the Seattle Space Needle. In January, September seemed a long time away.

Claire and Matt bought a house together in 2017. They have been together for four years.

This morning, I'm getting my hair put up in a French twist. My hair is so thick and heavy, it always falls out when I put it up. Will ask the hair stylist to staple it to my head.

All 64 of the people who received wedding invitations are coming. A big day.

LiterateHiker 9 Sep 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Awww! So sweet! Congrats to her!

Congratulations ?
Best wishes to the whole family!

It is a big day. Enjoy every moment. Thanks for sharing and congrats to the newlywed

Congrats!

Enjoy the Love Fest! Congratulations!

Congratulations and best wishes!

By the way: My sister lives in Wenatchee. I love visiting her in Washington. Great place.

Congratulations. What a happy day for all concerned

Congratulations!!!

Lovely! Congrats !

Hope the day is as beautiful as the happy couple. Hugs and smiles to all. Enjoy!

French twist for Claire's wedding. I love the bling! The pearly barrettes will look good with my mother's pearls.

"Bring a can of hairspray in the car," the hairstylist advised. As if I have hairspray.

What do you think?

Beautiful...just beautiful.

@thinktwice

Thank you, darling! I appreciate you.

Good idea! Brides forget how many people will be looking at their backs!

Mazel tov, mama!

Congratulations!!!

happieness ar an pósta nua

Congrats! I've gotten two married (one twice) and the other daughter is happily partnered. It's great to watch our kids having good lives

Have a wonderful time. Congratulations to them and so happy for you.

Aww congratulations!! 🙂

Have a wonderful day....I’m sure your daughter will look beautiful as she does in the above picture. Never mind if the hair falls down later, if it doesn’t shake it free anyway!

Very best wishes for years of happiness together!

Hope a great time is had by all!!!
Much happiness to everyone!

Hope you all have a great day 🙂

Congratulations to Claire and Matt!

Have a wonderful day!

Bring back cake!

Congratulations. May they have a lifetime of happiness.

Congrats to all!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:179451
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.