Agnostic.com

30 3

Share something random about yourself..

I'll go first, I love the smell of new leather..

ballou 8 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My favorite animal is a jellyfish

Phoen Level 2 Apr 2, 2018

I love to do photography at night.

Like this.

I love driving (preferably a roadtrip) with the radio blaring something appropriate, loud, heavy bass, good beat....Most likely rock n roll.

Ditto!

I used to design incredibly powerful car amplifiers. I used to listen to loud music while driving all the time.

Hey, @GeorgeRocheleau are you still planning a road trip up 93? I'm still available as navigator. ?

@BeeHappy I will let you know. I will be in Oatman April 25-29.

Cool, then maybe I'll see you! ?

@BeeHappy

@GeorgeRocheleau Yes! Love it!

I love walking on a cushioned path of leaves and the silence it brings to the forest.

I hate the smell of coffee and can't stand the taste of it either.
I shot a quarter thru the center at 30 yards with my 22 rifle.

Have lived in the same house my entire life .The House was purchassed new 67 years ago by my parents. I was born a year after.

I'm not Bulgarian but I am insanely in love with Bulgarian folk music.

I love having my eyelids kissed... weird huh?

No.

I'm double jointed in all my finger tips..yup all 8 of them..

I fought the lawn, and the lawn won.

godef Level 7 Jan 24, 2018

LOL

I love the smell of a newly mowed lawn. There's a sense of earth and green and satisfaction at a job well done. It's a heady mix that almost intoxicates and overwhelms the senses. There's a knowledge that the today the grass is clipped and ordered but in every moment since you've put the mower away nature in its rawest form has been driving growth and fruitfulness.

i pay more for fish food than dog food

I was a hopeless alcoholic, almost drank myself to death. But I have spent more time in bars since I quit, than I did when I was drinking.

I eat M&Ms two at a time, one on each side of my mouth. So when I crunch, it's even.

I got my one and only cavity eating Peanut M&Ms. I used to eat them by the 5 pound bag. I haven't had a single Peanut M&M since I got the cavity 4 years ago.

@Piece2YourPuzzle LoL I was literally eating almond M&Ms while reading your reply. I eat the nutty M&Ms one at a time because they're bigger and not all the same size.

@carlyhorton They're great. Even though it's been so long since I had one, I can still taste them and feel the texture.

@carlyhorton I think it was the outer shell that actually caused my cavity. I ate them in one spot all the time on the same tooth lol

I quit drinking. I never had a problem; it just started making me sick. You couldn't pay me to drink even one glass of wine these days.

I drink water all the time. Rarely soda. I love coffee though.

Same here.. I don’t care for soda

I like it, but I like water more. Once in a while I'll drink soda. Only one can, say once or twice a week.

@Sarahroo29 yup, I get that..

I have perfect color vision. Tested several times on several different monitors and physical tests.

I'm an artist and colour blind between grey and blue but I just go with it.

@IndySent Ah found it. It looks easy at first, but those middle hues can make you cross-eyed after a while. [xritephoto.com]

I abhor dirty fingernails.

@IndySent - if it's just their right hand, they'll likely be a classical guitar player. If both, ya - kinda creepy.

@IndySent or a nose picker.

I love how fortune cookies taste like tea. They do to me anyway.

They taste vanilla to me..

I’m not sure why I think of tea but it’s the only way to describe it. @balou

Doesn't happen often that feeling of freefall in a dream exhilarating .

That scares the crap out of me. I guess because I have vertigo and it carries over into my dreams..

I guess balou is not going skydiving anytime soon !!

I love the smell of new plastic (like shower curtain liners).

Your post also made me think of...

I make awesome 7-bean chili.

I love to fish.

I can touch my nose with my tongue.

Impressive! lol

Yeah, that is impressive!

How many of you tried this while reading it ?

I get cravings for certain foods-chinese, pizza, seafood

LOL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17963
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.